KTM ATV HQ Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
[i would expect the 09s to start showing up around july , and yeah there will be two models offered for sure , an xc like we have now and an SX most probably , i have also heard a rumor that the new models will not have the ohlins shocks anymore but most probably have WP shocks like their dirt bikes... hope not ... im loving my ohlins...

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
[i would expect the 09s to start showing up around july , and yeah there will be two models offered for sure , an xc like we have now and an SX most probably , i have also heard a rumor that the new models will not have the ohlins shocks anymore but most probably have WP shocks like their dirt bikes... hope not ... im loving my ohlins...

i agree, i have Ohlins on my 250r and i love them! does anybody know the price range of the new MX Ktms?

·
Administrator
4,264 Posts
same, my sources at KTM have advised the the SX will have the twin cam dirt bike engine and will be the same / similar price as the XC. They said September as a launch but production has even begun yet so who knows ??? the world KTM wide dealers conference is in june ( or poss early July?) with details due to be released then.

·
Super Moderator
1,125 Posts
there will be an mx version for 09
they are keeping ohlins

i know this through the company, my dad owns a dealer that sells KTMs, what a great job eh?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts