KTM ATV HQ Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was just on KTM's ATV website and it's pretty cool. If you haven't been there you should check it out: http://www.ktmatv.com/ also once you are on they have a survey posted that you can fill out. It looks like they are already looking for things to improve so log on and help them out. You'll see the link to the survey as soon as you log onto the homepage!

·
Super Moderator
1,125 Posts
this is the way to gain market share extremely quickly, build the best bike on the market then ask the consumer how to imrove.

BTW, i said i wanted a 300cc 2-stroke engine, that woud be siiiick

·
Premium Member
9 Posts
this is the way to gain market share extremely quickly, build the best bike on the market then ask the consumer how to imrove.

ill sell you my 300 gasgas....then buy a 525

·
Super Moderator
1,125 Posts
no thanks i like my fo-fiddy

·
Premium Member
1,477 Posts

boy, can i vouch for a 350cc 2-stroke in a quad. i had a full walsh hybrid with a sparks 350 pv. it was absolutely sick. matter of fact i ended up getting rid of it because i broke my foot trying to kick it off with a hiking boot on...
i miss it, but walking on those 3 stress fractures in my foot was hell for 3 months while it healed. the doctor almost had to pin two of the bones, becuase it wouldnt heal.

attached are pics of the motor and quad.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
1,125 Posts
that is 100% badass man

·
Premium Member
1,477 Posts
that is 100% badass man

bs aside, it was the fastest quad i have ever owned... i really do miss it, but my foot hurt so bad for months.

i have been thinking about buying another 250r, maybe like a new service honda 250r. nah, i cant do that... i dont need anymore quads right now.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts