KTM ATV HQ Forums banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
880 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just in for my dealer Village Motor Sports in Grand Rapids MI. KTM support package it's a $1500.00 Power parts free.
You must Buy your KTM 450SX, XC 505SX, 525XC in February.
Village Motor Sports has a 450SX in stock. Give Mike a call 616-364-8481
So get on the phone. Some of the goodys are steering damper, FMF slip on , stand & more goods

Bill

·
Registered
41 Posts
Im not really understanding, so if you buy a ktm atv plus the power pack for 150, you get another pipe, and dmpner and stuff?

·
Registered
880 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Im not really understanding, so if you buy a ktm atv plus the power pack for 150, you get another pipe, and dmpner and stuff?
What I'm saying is KTM is offering a support package went you buy a new ktm in February.
Not sure of all the details. will know tomorrow. I will get a copy of the list of parts & post them

Bill

·
Registered
880 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Crap I bought my at the end of Jan...
Check to see if your dealer register your quad or send the registered it late
Bill

·
Premium Member
1,183 Posts
Is this something like the rider support deal they are giving from the factory? My factory support deal was a bit more sweet than that if that is the case. None the less, its good to see KTM putting deals out there.

Jay

·
Premium Member
37 Posts
You guys are on to us! You didn't hear this from me, but we put together a cool KTM "Ready To Race" Just Went Factory program together for United States riders who buy our ATVs through May, not just racers. This is a U.S. promo only.

Here's the deal.
XC ATVs get:
Ohlins steering stabilzer
KTM PowerPart front grab bar
XC full nerf bars with heel guards
Bonus orange rear fender / airbox plastic
Bonus orange front right and left fenders
Rear fender extenders, black
KTM 5-gallon drum
KTM logo'd tie-downs
KTM 6 / 12 volt LED battery charger
Two extra oil filters
Extra Twin Air air filter
Motorex care kit (4T 10w50 oil 2 Liters, off-road chain lube, Foam air filter oil, air filter cleaner)

This is a $1,540 value for FREE!

SX ATVs get:
Spark-arrested KTM by FMF silencer
KTM 5-gallon drum
KTM logo'd tie-downs
Extra oil filters
Motorex care kit (4T 10w50 oil 2 Liters, off-road chain lube, Foam air filter oil, air filter cleaner)

This is a $1,593 value for FREE!

Hope you guys like the program. And for you racers, we are still accepting resumes for our racer support program through early March at [email protected]. Best of all, you can use both promotions together if we offer you a racer support package!

·
Registered
114 Posts
You guys are on to us! You didn't hear this from me, but we put together a cool KTM "Ready To Race" Just Went Factory program together for United States riders who buy our ATVs through May, not just racers. This is a U.S. promo only.

Here's the deal.
XC ATVs get:
XC full nerf bars with heel guards
KTM 5-gallon drum
KTM logo'd tie-downs
Two extra oil filters

This is a =0000011024,540 value for FREE!

SX ATVs get:
KTM 5-gallon drum
KTM logo'd tie-downs
Extra oil filters

This is a =0000011024,593 value for FREE!

Hope you guys like the program. And for you racers, we are still accepting resumes for our racer support program through early March at [email protected]. Best of all, you can use both promotions together if we offer you a racer support package!
My cousin just bought a 450 ysterday and got all of the above listed for the XC.

·
Premium Member
968 Posts
Dang, I bought mine a year too early!

·
Registered
1,365 Posts

SX ATVs get:
KTM 5-gallon drum
KTM logo'd tie-downs
Extra oil filters

This is a =0000011024,593 value for FREE!

Im not cool anymore

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
Bikes are the same price as listed MSRP.

Did you get your ATV Brad?

Just got off the phone with KTM and it is sitting in Seattle right now! Its going to be delivered Monday. So I will be getting it Tuesday! WOOOO HOOOO!!! :D

But thanks CHRIS for helpin out :) You dont even know how much this means to me!

·
Registered
1,365 Posts

I just read the bottom/last sentence. I'm I reading this correct? :huh:

·
Premium Member
789 Posts
So this is through any KTM Dealer through May? Also is it one of those things were it is limited quantity so you may or may not get the Package? I was planning on getting a 450sx and the end of summer but maybe I need to plan on getting one before the end of May so I can get the package, it sounds like a sweet deal. :D

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
So does it show up in the mail or is the dealership resposible for getting it to us is it shiped with the quads? I KNOW for a fact that I have to stay on top of things with my dealership

·
Premium Member
789 Posts
So does it show up in the mail or is the dealership resposible for getting it to us is it shiped with the quads? I KNOW for a fact that I have to stay on top of things with my dealership

Good question, this package alone could be the determining factor of me getting a 450sx in the next few months or waiting until the fall when prices might drop some on leftover 09s.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts