KTM ATV HQ Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Super Moderator
1,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
whats goin on guys? just got back from my week at parry sound, i spent 5 days at a race camp then 2 days of racing, my KTM lasted all week without a single problem, then, on the weekend, shat hit the fan, in 2 days, my 450 raced 12 10 minute motos, im in jr, it took 4th in intermediate and 3rd in pro, the intermediate rider was a yamaha factory rider whos YFZ blew a ball joint, and the pro rider was our other KTM rider, he had an electrical problem and rode my bike, then i finally convinced my 45 year old father to race the mechanics class, it was hilarious, so that was 20 hours of camp and 2 hours of racing with nothing but gas, an oil change between camp and race day, and cleaning the air filter, shes pretty tired now, in need of some serious TLC

·
Registered
153 Posts
whats TLC?

·
Super Moderator
1,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
tender lovin care

·
Super Moderator
1,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeah i fired her up yoday shes pooched, poor thing...

·
Registered
20 Posts
I was at the sand dunes the other day, i met some girls and were giving them all rides.

It was about 95 degrees outside, and i was going up every steep climb i could find.

I burned through 3 tanks straight with only 5 minute breaks. No overheating, and no reliability problems.

Just did the 15 hour maintenance the day before the dunes. and i had the throttle pretty much pegged the whole time.

It seems pretty reliable to me...

·
Super Moderator
1,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
it was a warped clutch plate, she ran mint this weekend as usual, my buddy broke his yfz again and the KTM saved the day for him, bugger owes me 2 now lol

1 - 7 of 7 Posts