will post more parts tomorrow

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
New rear brakes pads .00 plus shipping
Axle Bearings .00 plus shipping

will post more parts tomorrow
I found a new throttle cable and clutch cable and a rear brake rotor also. Make me an offer if interested. Thanks.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I found a new throttle cable and clutch cable and a rear brake rotor also. Make me an offer if interested. Thanks.
The back brake pads, HMF pipe, throttle cable, brake rotors and battery cables have been sold.

I found other parts though:
New inner and outer axle bearings with seals
New main shaft seal
New-one of the preformed radiator hoses
New-2 ball joints (not sure if they are upper or lower, I can get part number if interested)
KTM pit board
KTM tailight
Used slightly KTM riding boots, size 10
2 new sets of KTM riding gear, pants size 30 waist and jerseys size medium

If interested in one or all, make me a price, I don't have a KTM anymore.

·
Premium Member
1,477 Posts
The back brake pads, HMF pipe, throttle cable, brake rotors and battery cables have been sold.

I found other parts though:
New inner and outer axle bearings with seals
New main shaft seal
New-one of the preformed radiator hoses
New-2 ball joints (not sure if they are upper or lower, I can get part number if interested)
KTM pit board
KTM tailight
Used slightly KTM riding boots, size 10
2 new sets of KTM riding gear, pants size 30 waist and jerseys size medium

If interested in one or all, make me a price, I don't have a KTM anymore.
how much for the radiator hoses?

·
Registered
196 Posts
I would like the ball joints. Can you find out if they are tops or bottoms? or can you give me the part numbers.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Im interested in the boots. pm please. thanks
mike

I still have the boots, $40.00. I also have 2 brand new sets of KTM riding gear, size medium jerseys, size 30 waist riding pants, make me a price on riding gear. I have a new Suomy Spectre helmet, size XL, matte blue and black for sale also for $150.00.

I still have a brank new set of Douglas beadlock wheels, polished finish, solid centers for sale also for $430.00 shipped. These would make a great Christmas present!!

I will get part numbers for ball joints tonight and post that tomorrow. Thank you, I forget to look at this site as often as I should.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I still have the boots, .00. I also have 2 brand new sets of KTM riding gear, size medium jerseys, size 30 waist riding pants, make me a price on riding gear. I have a new Suomy Spectre helmet, size XL, matte blue and black for sale also for 0.00.

I still have a brank new set of Douglas beadlock wheels, polished finish, solid centers for sale also for 0.00 shipped. These would make a great Christmas present!!

I will get part numbers for ball joints tonight and post that tomorrow. Thank you, I forget to look at this site as often as I should.
Ball joint part number #83061001050, shaft seal ring #83010040052 & #83010040053, inner rings #83010040051, outer rings #83010040050, radiator hose #83035027000.
I also have a slightly used KTM tailight and shifter. Thanks

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
how much do you want for the ball joints, axel bearings and seals?
You can have the 2 ball joints, the axle bearings and seals for $100.00 shipped. I have a paypal address or you can send a money order. I have the parts ready to ship and will ship same day as payment received. Thank you and let me know or feel free to make me an offer.

my email address is [email protected]

1 - 12 of 12 Posts