KTM ATV HQ Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just messing around with the new patterns and different colors...and since orange is my favorite color?...

That is a Seahorse.net waterproof briefcase that I dipped...we have a contract with them and I'm just dipping weird samples and seeing what kind of feedback we can get...

I like it myself...I think a set of beadlocks on a XC or SX would look sik!...

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Would the colour stand up more if it was done over a high polished rim?
It's actually pretty bright...I took those inside under the kitchen lights so it wasn't a great picture...

And it doesn't matter what the material is underneath...we have to rough it up and prime it...but I base coat with white and then lay the orange down so it really pops...

I'll try to get some outside in the daylight so you can see...

·
Premium Member
1,477 Posts
I would need a KTMATVHQ.com sticker first...
you aren't the only one, as i would love a sticker too!!! i have been working with domin8 on the idea but dont have anything finalized just yet...

i may do a contest and get input from the members. then i can have a series of polls to narrow it down!

how does that sound?

·
Premium Member
1,477 Posts
Just messing around with the new patterns and different colors...and since orange is my favorite color?...

That is a Seahorse.net waterproof briefcase that I dipped...we have a contract with them and I'm just dipping weird samples and seeing what kind of feedback we can get...

I like it myself...I think a set of beadlocks on a XC or SX would look sik!...
man that is awesome!!! i wish i still had orange plastic as i would get some graphics made up using that pattern.

hey jim i have been meaning to ask if you ever done a wheel?

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
yeah how does it hold up in the sand? i would think in woods riding it would chip easily?
I guess we shall find out...the guy I did those for lives in New Jersey and thats all he does...it's been a couple of months and he hasn't said anything so I think it's ok...The ones we did for the sand have been going for 6 months or so...no worries...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.