KTM ATV HQ Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does ktm do that no payment for 6 months on that 525 after you buy it or do they not do that stuff?

·
Registered
22 Posts
So I got till 5/31 to get the no pay for 6 months? Will any ktm dealer be able to get me the ktm or are their limited amounts right now?
You have to purchase your KTM through FUNancing or KTM Card account.Go to your dealer he'll show you the three different ways to finance your quad.The offer is subject to credit approval.I bought my 2006 KTM XC-W 200 that way.At the end of the promotion(6 months) I Transferred the balance to a 0% interest rate on a new card for another year.By then you might find a better % rate at a bank,credit union,ect.If you pay enough on it during that time you'll just have to finance for a smaller balance.I was getting a new card anyway for a lower interest rate so it worked out for me.I paid enough on it during the year and a half at 0% I just had to pay alittle % in the end.You have to be careful though.You have to pay attention to the transactions,pay as much as possible on the loan during during the 0% offers.If I would have paid it off in a year and half I would have paid 0%.Be careful it might not work for you.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
You have to purchase your KTM through FUNancing or KTM Card account.Go to your dealer he'll show you the three different ways to finance your quad.The offer is subject to credit approval.I bought my 2006 KTM XC-W 200 that way.At the end of the promotion(6 months) I Transferred the balance to a 0% interest rate on a new card for another year.By then you might find a better % rate at a bank,credit union,ect.If you pay enough on it during that time you'll just have to finance for a smaller balance.I was getting a new card anyway for a lower interest rate so it worked out for me.I paid enough on it during the year and a half at 0% I just had to pay alittle % in the end.You have to be careful though.You have to pay attention to the transactions,pay as much as possible on the loan during during the 0% offers.If I would have paid it off in a year and half I would have paid 0%.Be careful it might not work for you.

Can you explane what a KTM Card is? How do i get it and does it cost money? I heard of the 6 month no pay ending up costing more money over all I know but i do not care about the extra cash cause the ktm is so nice its worth it. What I plan on doing is getting the 6 month no pay and then after the 6 months I would pay it off with in 1.5 to 2 years cause I live with my mom still cause im 18 and it would be my only payment and i build million dollar boats for a job so it is easy for me to pay off. .

·
Registered
107 Posts
Most places give you one option or the other. Say you want no payments for 6 months then you pay cash at the end of the 6 months. If you plan to use a ktm card you probably pay interest after 45 days. Best thing to do is go to your dealer and they can explain all your options.
If your going make payments to get the best deal would be to get a credit card with 0% interest for 6 months, before that 6 months is close to being over, apply for another card with 0% interest and transfer it. Then before the 2nd card has used up its free interest you can call the 1st card company and ask them to give you free interest again if you transfer back, some will do this and some won't. Its a lot more risky to juggle cards then to pick a fixed interest rate but it can save you money. Quads/motorcycles tend to have pretty high interest rates. Normally those real good rates they put out are only available to people with excellent credit. If you mom has enough in the bank to cover it, let her buy it and make her payments :) You may also have to pay insurance if you get a ATV loan. Just some more stuff to consider.
-Voodoo

1 - 8 of 8 Posts