KTM ATV HQ Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i ordered them threw my dealer when i bought the quad that was mid sept so it took 6 months i heard they are sending them out on when they were ordered so the sooner you order them the sooner you will get them

·
Registered
86 Posts
That's my son quad. Those are moose nerfs for the honda 450r. We had to do a little modifying to put the on. I don't recommend them, we have had to have them welded back together 3 times. Get some pro armors if you are rough with them. Well worth the money.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Here are a few pictures of the first set of Pro Armor nerf with fat pegs. They fit great and took a beating on the first race they were used in.No bends or cracks in welds or stress I think they hit it on the head with these nerfs, easy to install and fit perfectly. I think PRO ARMOR is the way to go if you haven't gotten nerfs yet.

·
Registered
430 Posts
how about black? becasue i didnt find anything on PA site.

yes, they can powder coat them black, i had them do mine. I cant wait to get them

·
Registered
140 Posts
This was the first set made they should be in production soon maybe this week and powder coating is avaible. I'll get powder coated one also just wanted to make sure no issues with them you won't be dissapointed.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts