KTM ATV HQ Forums banner

1 - 20 of 166 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering if any of you guys purchased the extra kit for $1500 for the nerfs, ohlins stabilizer, and whatever other parts come with it? I was wondering if you did, how long did it take for yours to come in. I visited the dealer today and they told me that KTM ships the parts directly to your address. but they told me that they didnt know how long it would take. Problem is.....i have our first race of the year in 2 weeks and im hoping the the parts come in......especially the nerfs. Any ideas? :huh:

·
Registered
253 Posts
so even though i bought my quad last year i should be eligable for this? or only if you bought the quad new now?

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i dont know, i didnt buy the quad, my old man bought it. Maybe he didnt pay for it. He just said there was a $1500 parts kit coming for the quad???

·
Registered
110 Posts
pick my quad up on a Tuesday and had my kit the next Friday.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I just called my dealer today and checked on mine, they said they had an invoice for it so hopefully by next week. I have been waiting about 3 weeks as well.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
i stopped into the dealer, and they said they had no way to check. Maybe i will stop in again. You would def. think they would be able to find out

·
Registered
14 Posts
You would think they could find out where it was. My dealer just called today and said my kit showed up. Should be a fun weekend.

·
Registered
29 Posts
OK, I bought my KTM on 01/17/09.
Should I be eligible for the Kit?
I bought it based on an offer from KTM that expired on 01/31/09.
Sounds like I got screwed...

I have a call into the Dealer, and KTM NorthAmerica.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Bought my '08 on the 12th of Mar. The dealer said it would be a two to three weeks , said that they were on back order b/c so many were being ordered at the same time.

I also had to pay the $7300 that Dave at KTM World quoted me for the bike+kit. They have them listed for $6799 without the kit? Not sure if that's legit or not that's just the deal I got. (or lack there of) HAHAHA Considering I paid that much for my pos YFZ in 06 and had to sink money in to get these same aftermarket parts, and that this quad is listed for alot more (msrp). I'm happy, and remarkably alot faster. There's something that is soooo smooth about this quad that the yam never had! Now if i could only get the suspension set up!!

·
Registered
31 Posts
Anyone know if this deal is also in Canada or only a US thing?

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
i dont know, but it doesnt really matter, cause it seems like most ppl arent getting the package anyways. 4 weeks now, and still not delivery

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
ya, you ship the motor or head to Baldwin Motorsports, and they port it for free! Not a bad deal! The labor is the only bad part about it, but still thats minor.

1 - 20 of 166 Posts