KTM ATV HQ Forums banner

KTM Custom Graphics! Check it out

10K views 10 replies 7 participants last post by  JBeach 
#1 ·
Hey guys, I know its been said before but for anybody who has never heard of them/him and anyone looking for graphics E-Sticky is the best place to go to!!! he does custom graphics as wild as you want and has great layouts to start your idea off with! i just put in my order for my KTM I just bought and it will be my 4th graphics kit ordering from him. his quality is 2nd to none. i attached all the layouts he has for our KTM's but like i said its just a starting place if you need one, check him out and/or send him an email (responds super quick!) tell him Jacob sent you!
Guitar accessory Sleeve Font Plant Emblem
Guitar accessory Sleeve Font Triangle Art
Sleeve Orange T-shirt Font Line
Font Graphics Fashion accessory Logo Brand
Sleeve Font Art Cartoon Logo
Sleeve Font Emblem Automotive decal Symbol
Sleeve Font T-shirt Motor vehicle Badge
Sleeve Font Headgear Bat Sports gear
Font Symbol Emblem Graphics Design
Sleeve Font Art Automotive decal Symbol

See less See more
#3 ·
heres a sample of a layout i used for my bike and the finished one after i had him make it to my liking. (ones with number 4 are the final product) Font Graphics Logo Brand Rectangle
Font Symbol Logo Graphics Fashion accessory

#5 ·
I have purchased three sets from Phil at E Sticky. Top notch guy with amazing graphics.

#7 ·
hes probably the most reasonable guy i have ever met! his price is $172.00 for the full kit! that allows up to 2 proofs to see first before mailing. any proofs after that are $15.00 and number plate graphics are $8.50

#8 ·
Yep best graphics ive had and best customer service ive dealt with.

#11 ·
usually he emails me back with-in 24hrs, double check you did it right or send another one

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.