KTM ATV HQ Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
940 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
KTM is interested in knowing what attracts you to the AMA Supercross Series. Therefore, KTM has created a Supercross survey to learn more about the typical Supercross fan. If you are one of the first 500 people to take the KTM Supercross Survey, KTM will reward you with a .00 PowerWear voucher valid at any KTM dealer. The KTM PowerWear line offers the latest in exclusive KTM branded riding gear, casual clothing, and orange accessories allowing the off-road and street enthusiast to show their true colors on and off the track.
http://www.ktm.com/Your-opinion.100249.20.html

So hurry up to win $10, how the economy is today, even $10 is worth it :lol:

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
Interesting...

·
Registered
72 Posts
Does it tell you if your one of the one's getting the 10? It just said thanks?!?

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
I just got a voucher sent to me via Email... Its printable

·
Registered
880 Posts
Got mine

·
Premium Member
789 Posts
Got mine, apparently it only works at the dealer and only for PowerWear?

·
Registered
72 Posts
SWEET! Got mine. :D What's Power wear?!? :huh:

·
Registered
72 Posts
You mean like some of those niffty shoes McGill wears? :D

That's cool, I'm sure I could find something I don't need to spend money on! They make some pretty cool t's.

Speaking of T's have you guys seen the new ProArmor Gear?

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
Im thinkin the THor Sentinal chest pretector

·
Registered
72 Posts
Found it this is where my money's going! B)

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Mine doesn't work :( By the way, KTM sims this t-shirt is SICK !!! I want one !

·
Premium Member
789 Posts
That is sick, too bad its an XC on there :p , SX FTW! :lol:

·
Registered
30 Posts
Got mine today!

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
Found it this is where my money's going! B)

I love that shirt! You know how most companies have like a 400ex or a yamaha 450 or a raptor on the shirt and they are cool except for the gay quad. Well this one is just PLAIN sick!~ We should get a group buy on these shirts and have bronson put the HQ logo on the back!

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
SO is there enough interest in this shirt to where if we bought the shirts and paid a little extra for Bronson to screen print the HQ on it some where? I know I would be dont fo sho! MYABE even for another little extra he could customize each shirt to have your racing number on the sleeves or something! Hell, I would buy 2 at that point! I want to keep this site up and running, and running up to date!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts