KTM ATV HQ Forums banner

What is your exhaust choice ?

61 - 68 of 68 Posts
Well judging by the response there all no good so ill just take a punt and probably get the FMF full system (with the power bomb on tje header if it makes any difference) fingers crossed its good, sound, performance, looks etc.

why not get the KTM Bill exhaust?

being that this poll is old and that KTM Bill's exhaust is not on the list, i'd say if we had a recount, a lot of people would choose his exhaust. As far as I know his exhaust produces the most power (not positive). And the fitment is perfect from what I have heard.

yup, HUGE surge in KTM Bill's units................ hands down the best out there and sharp price for the build quality which is stunning

These Looney Tuned Duals look awesome on the KTM in KTM orange, but I am not sure I would want to add the weight of an extra pipe to my bike, especially on a 450. I know they are popular on the Raptors, but they pump out a TON of air. With the KTM, it makes more sense not to add an extra 7-10 lbs to your bike and just go with a strong single exhaust. I wish Curtis Sparks made a pipe for the KTM, I would buy it in a second. I loved my sparks on my 400EX and Raptor 700.

LTE Duals
I just talked to curtis sparks a couple weeks ago and they said that they have been working on an exhaust for both models. so if i was you id give em a call.

KTM Bill exhaust system might not be on the list but he has my vote. Fabrication skills are on point!

I've got some parts as you've posted! I have been searching also for more parts to be put on my old ATV, while I am testing my new purchased one. I think there were a lot of differences on the parts on what I have bought, yet it was still amazing as it is the first . Maybe you can try to check my new bike and send me some suggestions, try to view it here...

61 - 68 of 68 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.