KTM ATV HQ Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Administrator
4,264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
KTM Hardparts Wide A Arm set:has anyone gotten one of these kits, or have an indication of delivery time frame from KTM ??

·
Registered
880 Posts
KTM + 2 Arms talked to KTM parts not avable till end of March my be longer. Great price but I will have to start builing Arms next week. can wait get to get readty for Pell City. New 450 just picked up yesterday.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I heard that KTM had a problem with the jig they were using to produce the a-arms. That is why no one has gotten them yet. They will add 1 7/8 inch per side to match the axle. I also was told the rear shock will have an update or better version availible sometime in the near future and you can upgrade yours. This thing is definitely worth the $$$.

·
Premium Member
968 Posts
i think the Rath a-arms should be ready soon. i should be getting my quad back from them soon. not sure yet how wide they went.

·
Premium Member
754 Posts
Anyone heard anything new on the a-arms? Or maybe another brand that's availible? Mx season is upon us and I' m getting nervous.

·
Premium Member
1,125 Posts
im just going to run stock wide, its fine for me and they will be obselete by the end of the seasion because of the new SX models

·
Premium Member
968 Posts
Rath should be welding up the test set this week. the jig is ready to go. then they just need to put them o and make sure the travel is correct. they'll be +2 and work with stock shocks.

·
Premium Member
522 Posts
I have a set coming from Neil at ATV Racing thanks to the post by mkbarter. Have seen the pictures & they look excellent.
Will give a report as soon as I get them.

·
Administrator
4,264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

·
Registered
57 Posts
Just spoke with my dealer yesterday and I should see my a-arm kit at my doorstep May 10th Before they didn't have an arrival date or a clue when they would be available.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts