Premium Member
940 Posts
That is beautiful!!!
Congratulations to your friend

Please more pics and a video if possible and the first impressions

·
Registered
114 Posts
New bikes always look so good. great lookin bike.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That is beautiful!!!
Congratulations to your friend

Please more pics and a video if possible and the first impressions
Yes, I´d can fix that later

He´ll also got the 525 Xc, and he´d thought that the 505 was a bit weaker at the bottom.
But it revved upp allot quicker and more topeffect!

·
Premium Member
522 Posts
Can you tell me a bit about the front cowl.
Is the head light still under the cowl?
Does it fit the same as the XC?

·
Administrator
4,264 Posts
mines due first week spetember n New Zealand..........
somewhere in the pacific in a container !

·
Premium Member
754 Posts
You lucky dogs! I'm being told that the 505's won't be in Wisconsin until January. But the 450's probably this month some time. I can't wait.....

·
Registered
85 Posts
You lucky dogs! I'm being told that the 505's won't be in Wisconsin until January. But the 450's probably this month some time. I can't wait.....

Talked to the KTM guys at the debut in Michigan, they are expecting them any day now at the Ohio warehouse...didn't mention splitting up 505/450 shipments. My understanding they were going to "bulk ship" both models in August.

·
Premium Member
754 Posts
Talked to the KTM guys at the debut in Michigan, they are expecting them any day now at the Ohio warehouse...didn't mention splitting up 505/450 shipments. My understanding they were going to "bulk ship" both models in August.
I hope your right. Dealer convention going on right now in Utah as we type. I guess we'll know more next week.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Tell your friend we're all waiting impatiently for a ride report
Yes, we where att the track yesterday
the suspension was VERY hard, and NO rebound at stock. so the first testing wasn´t good

But the engine was fairly hard to get justed to, it revved upp vey fast, bur compared to the 525 so was it very weak at the bottom. so you´d really had to go on low gears and rev it a lot.
But it had a really nice riding posision

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.