KTM ATV HQ Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
264 Posts
I would think he would want to give a potential buyer accurate pics of it so that they know exactly what they are bidding on.....

Reactions: ktmrider1231

·
Registered
264 Posts
Don't know what his reserve is but shoot if I could afford that thing I would buy it I would buy it! Dang college lol

Reactions: ktmrider1231

·
Premium Member
519 Posts
Yeah, he has a really nice looking quad. No doubt has a lot of $$$ invested in it. Would be top notch for anyone that could swing it.

·
Registered
682 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The bike is really clean especially for a used quad. No its not 100% perfect show room condition new, but its as good as it gets for a used quad. Also always want to take close up detailed pictures to show the exact condition of the quad, quad was never beaten on or abused and has a ton of money into it. Don't want anyone getting any surprises when they buy it due to incompetent pictures and a discription. I try and do my best to describe it and put the best pictures I can.
Thanks
Andrew

·
Registered
682 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
thats one heck of an ad do you have a sprocket and rotor guard. you might want to downsize the pictures though. they show alot of wear and looks a bit rough. i see you have alot of ktm stuff for sale. isaw the rath nerfs. why were you trading them for good stock set.
Needed a stock set and didn't need the raths. I got a stock set so no longer looking for stock nerfs and heal guards or interested in trades

·
Registered
682 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
#1 fastracheros bike is really nice and at a great price but no everyone is looing for an xc or sx just depends on the person.
#2 I like to buy bikes and ride them and them move on and buy another mod it a little and ride that and then sell it. I get board very fast with the same thing. Not just with ATV's but with everything.
#3 I have a herniated L5-S1 and was told I cant ride anymore. they the therapist said I could ride but to take it easy. first think I did was buy two more ktm's and then decided that I should buy something cheaper and more practical for now since I'm un the process of buying a house.
#4 I have had 5 ktm 505sx and had no problem selling any of them. harder to sell 450sx in my opinion or the 450xc
#5 I enjoy buying and fixing things not just quads as a hobby but not for the purpose to make money just something I enjoy.

sorry I put these in number form just wanted to answer all the questions

1 - 15 of 15 Posts