KTM ATV HQ Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
ive had my quad for a day and already hear a leak at the head pipe were it meets the head makes lean pop
Good luck with that. I got the same problem. Took it to a dealership and they put some stuff around the head pipe and at the middle section, sounded great, thought the problem was fixed and rode it three days later and its back again.. So if you guys no of any fix for it, that would be great.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Good luck with that. I got the same problem. Took it to a dealership and they put some stuff around the head pipe and at the middle section, sounded great, thought the problem was fixed and rode it three days later and its back again.. So if you guys no of any fix for it, that would be great.
im pretty shure the seal is bad mine does the same thing im getting the seal today ill tell you if it works

·
Registered
222 Posts
Thanks. See if your middle section of pipe is leaking also, they told me mine was also.

·
Registered
195 Posts
im gunna complain to my dealer tommorow see if theyll give me a new one if not u may have to grind the exhaust flat and use 2 seals with exhast ceament
Doesn't sound too attractive of a fix huh?...[attachment=548:eeeew.gif]

Keep us posted and thanks for the reply...

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts