KTM ATV HQ Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Kiser, Chris Borich and Brandon Sommers were at one of our cross country races today and Kiser was not on a KTM. Rumor is KTM is only sponsoring Mcgill for the 09 season. Just a bit of information.

·
Registered
568 Posts
I have also heard this. and i heard pep is doing the revalve on the wp shocks for tim farr. don't know for what racing though.

·
Registered
426 Posts
This is true. He sold off most of his parts in our parts section. I don't know why he's not riding tho. who made that descision etc...

·
Registered
430 Posts
I believe KTM made the desision, as well as many other company's (honda, yamaha, kawasaki, suzuki) have cut back on their factory rides due to the economic status. I forgot where i read it, i think on the GNCC website, if i remember correct Kiser is going to be a privateer on a yamaha with some support from yamaha. Dont quote me on that tho.

·
Premium Member
968 Posts
I asked Taylor when I bought some parts from him and he said KTM needed to make some cuts so they're just going with one quad in 09. At the time he didn't know what he was going to do.

·
Registered
32 Posts
I have found out that in this Causa yet the last word is not spoken. KTM is to be held anxious KISER, because he is a very likeable person and good and intelligent Racer, however, in times like these with financial crisis etc., no group has it really easily in the USA.

·
Premium Member
968 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
About Kiser hes riding in the huevos eleven toghether with mc gill on KTM doing a 5 minutes XC video
Would be bad to go to Yamaha bad for KTM tough but i can understand if KTM is not willing to pay anymore its their loss.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Yes very a great pity around Taylor Kiser, the presently ruling financial crisis apparently requires one or other incision what concerns the sporty activities. Other brands in other sports have completely finished her engagement (Moto GP, WRC)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts