KTM ATV HQ Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK this might be long, but here goes...

So as most people know I couldnt get the loan together when my KTM finally arrived. So I worked some magic and am borrowing money from my uncle, but I had to wait a month before he could transfer money to me. Well I thought he said "a month", which was Tuesday. So I told Beaudry Motorsports that. Well he(my Uncle) meant a full banking month(next tuesday). So apparently my dealership took that the wrong way and sold my bike 10 minutes before I showed up today to give them a bid on their Lawn care! They said they were tired of sitting on it and didnt think I wanted it. Funny part is I called them EVERY week and kept them in the loop!

Sad part is I didnt get a curtesy call from them, no sorry, no NOTHING!!!!

They said, he had cash, he came in everyday stairing at my bike, they went over my head and called KTM and they said sell it! That leaves a pretty sour taste in my mouth and ALMOST makes me want to not even get a KTM next week!

Sure its business, sure they to pay for a month of floor space(which I would have GLADY paid), but its another thing to cut a customers through when they have bent over backwards to make it happen PERIOD! I will NEVER deal with that dealership again. They will NEVER get another dollar from my pocket.

Im I wrong to be pissed off?

FROM DAY ONE I hated that dealership. Hell they told me when I showed up there to finance the Bike the first day that they wanted NOTHING to do with me. They did not want to take part in the Factory Support Program because there was nothing in it for them. Infact Beaudry and KTMVOGT got into it pretty good on the phone about it for 10 minutes!

This dealership does NOT deserve to keep their licence with KTM. Infact they lost their Ducati licence last week due to their only Ducati mechanic walking out! They already have a bad name locally. I tried to give them ONE more chance, and they proved to me how big of a piece of SH!T they really are today...

Rant off :angry:

·
Registered
45 Posts
what a bunch of dickheads at that dealership,It would be tempting to go back and do a little "lawn care" for free.Some round-up would really make their grass stand out.

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
So I need to find a dealership in the northwest that gives a damn that has a 450sx in stock

·
Registered
568 Posts
so you got the money now brad?

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
No, probably Wednesday after all is said and done

·
Registered
114 Posts
Brad, Tri City cycle supply in kennewick washington has had a 450sx on the floor for about 2 months that they would love to sell. They are offering $800.00 off retail & told me I could still use my $2,000 factory support also. give them a call & ask for heather. Tell them Dave from Moses Lake sent you. 509-582-6718

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Sweet, thats only 2 hours from me! Thanks Dave from Moses Lake! I will give them a jingle ;)

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Nope, not Vaughn Jones.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Brad i'm definately sorry to hear that....that's BULL$H!T!! i've had similar "wars" with my KTM dealer...the ONLY KTM dealer locally...and it definately does suck. They have finally started giving me the respect i deserve because they tell me i am literally the only KTM quad customer they have, and i definately have dumped money into that business. they have two SX's in stock if you're interested. i know we're not too close to one another, but maybe they'll work with you if you'd like me to ask.

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Im waiting to hear back from My sponsor first. But There might be a dealership in washington that has one. I will let everone know...Trust me :)

·
Registered
272 Posts
I hate dealerships like you describe. There are so many that are only in it to make a quick buck, and if you are not the strongest financial candidate, or if they presume you don't have money, they treat you like crap. The dealer I got mine from is like that as well except for the Sales Manager who I knew well from another dealership (part of the same four dealer group). The rest of the guys in parts and service are dicks. They do not earn my business any more either - I found another dealer that actually takes the time to speak to me. What a concept.

You have every right to be pissed and please do not go there again. If more people stood firm to their feelings, maybe places like Beaudry would get the point.

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Or go out of business

·
Registered
253 Posts
" They are offering $800.00 off retail & told me I could still use my $2,000 factory support also. give them a call & ask for heather." What do you mean your factory support.
how did you get that.
Brad, Tri City cycle supply in kennewick washington has had a 450sx on the floor for about 2 months that they would love to sell. They are offering 0.00 off retail & told me I could still use my ,000 factory support also. give them a call & ask for heather. Tell them Dave from Moses Lake sent you. 509-582-6718

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

·
Registered
8 Posts
One word, Cernics. Call the shop, ask for Kyle, tell him I sent you over. They are handling my KTM deal and are handling a few others ktm rider support programs. They are awesome to work with, and are racers at heart.

-Ross

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Good to know guys! thanks!

·
Registered
338 Posts
One word, Cernics. Call the shop, ask for Kyle, tell him I sent you over. They are handling my KTM deal and are handling a few others ktm rider support programs. They are awesome to work with, and are racers at heart.

-Ross

Im definatly gonna have to give them a call... Im just desperatly trying to find a quad... its gotten to the point where its either a kawi or ktm and I just cant justify the price increase over the kawi but im tryin to! haha

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
By the way, I will have a machine Next week. Got my funds ;) FINALLY!!!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts