KTM ATV HQ Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering if it was possible to put a kick start on these engines? If there pretty much the same as the bikes, it should be. Any suggestions?

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Anyone? Does anyone know a KTM GuRu that might know if it would work?

·
Premium Member
1,477 Posts
i personally dont think it will work based on just looking at a quad next to a bike. i dont think it will stick out far enough to kick down without hitting the frame as well as there is no way for it to close becuase of the frame upright.

i may be wrong, but i was really interested in this but didnt want to waste the money not knowing for sure if it would work.

personally i think this would be a good question for adam and taylor to answer or they could pass the question on to there mechanics...

·
Premium Member
1,183 Posts
When i bought mine I asked the tech guy at the shop, and he said he doubts they'll do it just because of the frame and engine design being so far off from fitment... He said you'd have to kick it backwards and it'd obviously make contact with the frame unless it was a wild looking lever.

I'll try and round up some info for you guys if I can. Hell, maybe I can make something up..

Jay

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
When i bought mine I asked the tech guy at the shop, and he said he doubts they'll do it just because of the frame and engine design being so far off from fitment... He said you'd have to kick it backwards and it'd obviously make contact with the frame unless it was a wild looking lever.

I'll try and round up some info for you guys if I can. Hell, maybe I can make something up..

Jay
Sweet, thanks Jay

1 - 5 of 5 Posts