KTM ATV HQ Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I notice everyday that there are more and more members by a good amount everyday! I am seeing people register from TRX sites, EXrider sites, YFZ sites, LTR sites. I noticed that we are always setting viewers on at the same time like once a week! Looks like Bronson has him self a little cash cow! :lol:

·
Premium Member
625 Posts
i've noticed that too! the growth is good!

the best part about the forum is that the mods haven't had to take care of awhole lot of member related problems

everyone is pretty badass and mature on here :) for the most part haha :lol:

give it a year and this site will have easily doubled if not tripled i'd be willing to bet

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Na, think about it. All the crappy cheap jap bikes, are inexpensive for parents to buy. Where as KTM has a little more higher price tag. But you buy into a good group of people with that :) In other words, we dont have a bunch of 15 year old kids that conned their parents into getting them a quad :D

Thats class right there B)

·
Premium Member
1,477 Posts
I notice everyday that there are more and more members by a good amount everyday! I am seeing people register from TRX sites, EXrider sites, YFZ sites, LTR sites. I noticed that we are always setting viewers on at the same time like once a week! Looks like Bronson has him self a little cash cow! :lol:
I have noticed that daily registrations are picking up as well the traffic. I am not sure that "cash cow" is the appropiate term, becuase if I kept a balance sheet it would be way in the red.

To reiterate make a profit is not why I started KTMATVHQ.com. First and foremost I wanted to fill a niche that was quickly developing when the KTM ATV's started delivering in September 2007. Creating something to fill that a void was my main motivation behind developing KTMATVHQ.com.

In the last 12 months I would guess that I have been approached no less than 10 times with serious offers to purchase KTMATVHQ.com. Each time I declined and gave the same answer that it's not for sale. I don't want to sell it. Although, it can be very time consuming and counter product for me at work :p ; I enjoy it way too much! I like the members here and the great atmosphere they have created. As mentioned above this is a very friendly place to hang out and that is one of the key reasons that it is so successful. Not to mention there is no way I could guarantee what it became if it was in the hands of anyone other than me.

I have said it before and I will say it again; this isn't an obsession but a true passion for me, my blood runs orange. I am not here until the next best thing comes along, as far as I am concerned the best thing has come along and those of us who own one share that same thought. According to KTM's annual report, they manufactured slightly under 4,000 ATV's in 2008 which makes owning one a privilege…

·
Premium Member
630 Posts
Right on Bronson...great members = great site...I have learned a lot from all the guys on here and from Bronson...many thanks to everyone...

·
Premium Member
1,183 Posts
Can't say enough about the site. Its been a complete pleasure to be a part of the site and with such great members onboard, its welcoming knowing I can come on here and get real answers.

Great job you've done Bronson and all of the moderating staff!! I'm looking forward to what 2009 will bring.

Thanks, Jay

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ya good job buddy! Iwas kidding about the cash cow though, its more like a money tree! :p

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
This is a ktm website? Shoot I must have read the title wrong. Im outa here! LOL

·
Premium Member
789 Posts
Ya this site is great, the more the better! :D

·
Premium Member
940 Posts
In the last 12 months I would guess that I have been approached no less than 10 times with serious offers to purchase KTMATVHQ.com. Each time I declined and gave the same answer that it's not for sale. I don't want to sell it.
Amen! and please keep it that way :)

·
Registered
200 Posts
thanks for the great site Bronson and I'm one of those members that love the site an doesn't even own a ktm (well at least not yet LOL) Great job man

·
Premium Member
630 Posts
Ya good job buddy! Iwas kidding about the cash cow though, its more like a money tree! :p
Yeah I am going to help Bronson shake that money tree and make a trip up to St Anthony Dunes to rip with you guys...that would be awesome...I think I can tow his Toyhauler behind mine...still waiting on my KTMATVHQ.com Sticker for the front of my Toyhauler... ;)
[attachment=1337:IMG_3662.JPG][attachment=1338:IMG_3663.JPG]

Attachments

·
Registered
500 Posts
Hey Bronson,

Great site and an absolute priviledge to be here and meet some great people. It looks like I will be taking a business trip to Dallas here in the near future like end of March early April I would love to meet up with you and Cole somewhere and have a beer or two.

Brian

·
Premium Member
1,477 Posts
Yeah I am going to help Bronson shake that money tree and make a trip up to St Anthony Dunes to rip with you guys...that would be awesome...I think I can tow his Toyhauler behind mine...still waiting on my KTMATVHQ.com Sticker for the front of my Toyhauler... ;)
[attachment=1337:IMG_3662.JPG][attachment=1338:IMG_3663.JPG]
Man, I am game for a west coast trip. I just need to plan it well in advance... Cole you dont have to show off your expensive toys... I have dreams about that Freightliner... Ha. j/k... :lol: I have your trailer sticker, the sad part is that I had it with me in Kermit. I just forgot about it in my truck!

Hey Bronson,

Great site and an absolute priviledge to be here and meet some great people. It looks like I will be taking a business trip to Dallas here in the near future like end of March early April I would love to meet up with you and Cole somewhere and have a beer or two.

Brian
I am down for dinner & drinks. Heck if you give me some dates we will go to a stars or mavs game while your in town! hopefully cole will be in town so he can join us! Redfire (Jeff) recently joined and has two damn KTM atv's. He is the guy who bought Mike Hauso's (Moto Headz Racing) 613. I am jealous as there might be a KTM that is faster than my 600 and it's in town. :angry:

I will tell you guys one thing, it will only take Jeff beating me once before I order Josef Frauenschuh's (JF) 102mm jug and make mine a 637!!!

·
Registered
769 Posts
Cole and Bronson, come on up, we'll meet at St. Anthony and have a good time, might as well throw those bikes of yours on the rollers and see what we get.

·
Premium Member
630 Posts
Hey Bronson,

Brian
Heck yeah Brian bring Missy with you, you all can stay at the house...we'll treat you so many ways you'll have to like some of 'em! :D ...Missy will want to take the RZR and hit the creek behind the house....

·
Registered
15 Posts
Congrats on the site :D I don't own a KTM but a friend of mine has the Outlaw KTM mx-er, and he and I never leave anything alone and always modify them. We say don't replace, up grade! :lol: I think it is a great site, and I have no idea who the mods are or that Bronson was even the owner :lol: :lol:

I also see that between the Feb 11 08 and Feb 20 08 you went from 17 members to 177 for a huge gain of 160 members!!

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I also see that between the Feb 11 08 and Feb 20 08 you went from 17 members to 177 for a huge gain of 160 members!!

Exactly! Thats why I brought this up! Good site. I cant wait for it to get a little livelier to I can just come here to check out all the cool news!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts