KTM ATV HQ Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Super Moderator
1,125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i was going for 2nd coming up to the last corner, but i came into the whoops too hard, front end went way up, then way down, i was catapoulted off the bike headfirst into the next whoop. my Scorpion helmet and Leatt Brace prabably saved my life, but the lid is wrecked. i don't remember the crash, my uddy was flagging right beside it and he told me what happened, i somehow got back on and drove the last 50 feet to the finish, fell from 3rd to 9th out of 23. my first moto holeshot had gotten me a 2nd place, but i was knocked back to 5th overall, i was looking over the results, and if i had just settled for 3rd, i would have taken 2nd overall.

the medics said i have a minor concussion,
i have a pretty bad headache today, the bike is fine though

this is #3 for me, i gotta stop hittin my head or ill be wearin a helmet to bed

·
Super Moderator
1,125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
dont even get me started, saturday morning it blew 2 fuses for no apparent reason, our DS90 broke that chain, and Sean's KTM +2 a-arms bent for no good reason at all. all before noon. then he borrowed my bike and the clutch was out of fluid. i had 2 dead last holeshots and took 5th and 7th. Sunday started better, took the holeshot 1st moto, Cory's Apex decided the snap the chain in half, and Sean had a big argument with his dad. then my 2nd moto i had my incident after stalling in a corner. Now Cory's Apex decided not to start, so he rode a stock LT80 in Mini Pro, and blew the doors off 3 Apexs and a modded out 90ex! it was awesome!

it seems the only bike htat behaved was my trusty dusty blaster, in stock form, took 4th overall both days, no problems whatsoever, not bad for Cory's first time racing a blaster.

All in all, a bullshit weekend

1 - 3 of 3 Posts