KTM ATV HQ Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
I've honestly never even heard of that helmet. Personally I prefer the Shoei VFX-W. It's a pretty expensive helmet but they are on sale on most sites right now.

·
Administrator
4,264 Posts
Suomi is a very hi qual piece and super light with great graphics IMO

·
Registered
360 Posts
Suomy FTW!! I have one and it is the best ever. Super light weight and much cooler than my Troy Lee.
By "much cooler" do you mean it keeps your head cool (as in better ventilation), or it is more "cool" (as in awesome) than your TLD helmet?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Both haha. But seriously, I get super hot when racing and my Troy Lee cooked me, sweat like crazy. My new Suomy would be at least 10 times better, much better ventilation

·
Super Moderator
1,125 Posts
SUomy is a great brand of helmet, the Mr Jump is stupid light but still offers great protection. We sell them here at the shop and everybody who buys one loves them. Honestly the price is ridiculously good cxompared to Shoei and Arai.

PS. This is all coming from a Shoei wearer. love the lid, not so in love with the price, I love sponsors!

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
I've honestly never even heard of that helmet. Personally I prefer the Shoei VFX-W. It's a pretty expensive helmet but they are on sale on most sites right now.
Agree - Shoei is awesome !! Also check Airoh Aviator !! 950g only !

·
Premium Member
594 Posts
x2................

1 - 10 of 10 Posts