KTM ATV HQ Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Planning on going to Silver lake Michigan may 14-17. Leave Thursday after Ron gets off work and ride Friday, Saturday and a little Sunday. Staying at the Silver Lake State Park campgrounds because I am cheap and it is nice.

·
Registered
426 Posts
Sorry dude. If I still live in MI I'd be all over it, but I'm goin to the PA GNCC saturday the 16th . Actually, planning on make it to the Battle Creek Harescramble if you're interested on the 17th. It would put a good cap on your weekend and is a fun track. I might be too beat to ride after the GNCC saturday but we'll see, I'll be there whether I ride or just yell at my buddy Kyle (#76 KTM) to go faster (as he will have ran the GNCC also but won't be skipping Battle Creek.)... It's a super fun track, pretty motocross heavy but really tight too. What do you think???

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
what time is this race? SL is 6 hours from Indy and have to back home Sunday Night. It sounds like a fun idea. How much for entry and all also?

·
Registered
426 Posts
Race starts @ 8 - 8:30 AM i think. It's a District 14 race, so if you're a member of your local District you only pay the $30ish entry fee. It's at the Battle Creek Motorcycle club in Battle Creek MI. Let me know if you want to go!

·
Registered
426 Posts
LOL! I forgot my user name over there is different because I had issues when trying to register. Yes, ScramblerXLE on every other Offroad forum = 525scrambler on Predator owners. And for the record i still post over there from time to time... Just not as much anymore.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Go to silver lake on memorial day weekend. Everybody will be their. Im going may 2 and 3 and may 23,24,25 which is memorial day. It will be crazy.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Go to silver lake on memorial day weekend. Everybody will be their. Im going may 2 and 3 and may 23,24,25 which is memorial day. It will be crazy.

This is the weekend that my group does not have a race on. We are pretty hectic between XC and MX. I made my reservations and it was almost full. looks like the economy is not as bad as the MADia says. The problem with Memorial weekend is that we have to drive 6 hours and it is so busy there is a chance of not getting in. Would be nice to see all the Girls on the beach.

It was pretty cold last year we went, My buddy(in a tent) ended up in the back seat of my truck sleeping and I was in the camper with the heater keepin me snug. Should be a fun one in May and i knwo we are looking forward to it.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Ya its a 4 hour drive for me. We just leave at 5 in the morning on sat and that gives us an hour before the park opens to get in our hotel and all that good stuff. I cant wait its going to be nutz. Trying to get my baldwin head done and all that good stuff before then.

·
Premium Member
954 Posts
i cant wait this will be my first time to the dunes i want my dune GAME ON

1 - 11 of 11 Posts