1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
570 Posts
you should be fine. with them. i bought the same ones. i noticed it doesn't have all the hardware. but all you need for sure is a bracket that mounts the net heel guard to the pegs. everything else you can find at a hardware store. the front mounting bracket which goes in the frame, you already have stock with the stock nerf bars.

good pickup. now you need the sx.

·
Registered
222 Posts
If they dont work on the sx, let me know I'll take them off your hands for my xc.

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
you should be fine. with them. i bought the same ones. i noticed it doesn't have all the hardware. but all you need for sure is a bracket that mounts the net heel guard to the pegs. everything else you can find at a hardware store. the front mounting bracket which goes in the frame, you already have stock with the stock nerf bars.

good pickup. now you need the sx.

It comes with the part that mounts to the pegs:) everything else is inner changable with the stock SX nerfs:) But I couldnt pass THAT good of a deal :2thumbsup:

·
Registered
338 Posts
Dang, nice snag! gotta love buying parts for a bike you dont even have yet! And 100 is a heck of alot better then the 400-500 for other brands with netted nerfs!

·
Registered
570 Posts
That was a good buy! i paid about 220.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Nice find
got same prob here man bought Jays heat shield but im still waiting for my SX KTM's fabrication is a little slow my dealer said

1 - 8 of 8 Posts