KTM ATV HQ Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
check a pic out of it below... my cd came in the mail yesterday and i sent the file straight over to kinko's so they could print me a hard copy!

so whats in that that's not in the owners manual?

·
Premium Member
1,477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Negotiations on Sand Paddles have officially opened!!!!
ha!

so whats in that that's not in the owners manual?
seriously the owner's manual is a joke. the repair manual basically details how to completely take the entire quad apart and put it all back together using the exact installation and torque specifications that were used at the plant where it was built. it is the same book that dealer's use to service the quad. step by step instructions to remove and replace each part on the entire quad. very informative!

Let us know more please
what else do you want to know?

·
Premium Member
1,477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i just ordered the repair manual cd from ktmhutt.com. a few days later when it arrived, i logged onto kinkos.com and ordered the print job from the comfort of my own home! it was real simple, all i did was upload the file and select which paper, covering & binding i wanted. then a few hours later i got an email saying to was ready to be picked up. pretty simple if you ask me. i actually have two of the because i didnt like the comb style binding, so i had them print another with a coil style binding.

a must have for those who want to do there work on the there quads!!!

·
Registered
315 Posts
i just ordered the repair manual cd from ktmhutt.com. a few days later when it arrived, i logged onto kinkos.com and ordered the print job from the comfort of my own home! it was real simple, all i did was upload the file and select which paper, covering & binding i wanted. then a few hours later i got an email saying to was ready to be picked up. pretty simple if you ask me. i actually have two of the because i didnt like the comb style binding, so i had them print another with a coil style binding.

a must have for those who want to do there work on the there quads!!!

Do they only have it in CD form or can you buy it as a bound manual?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts