KTM ATV HQ Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know that is bad place for this topic , but i don't know where to put this...
So i'm looking for titles of party music ( drinking party at home ).
It's just like 'Get low' , 'snap your fingazz' , 'low' or whatever.
Please reply me as fast as it possible , besacue im going to make a party in the next weekend , and i still havent got fine music.
Best wishes BM.

·
Premium Member
625 Posts
everyone likes "whatever you like" by T.I.

just listen to a rap station during the week and find songs.. thats what i would do, rap is good at parties..at least all the parties i go to thats whats played

good luck

·
Registered
112 Posts
depends on your age but i have xm radio and i think it is channel 64, backspin, plays nothing but old school rap from when i was younger. rocks. for me add margaritas, pool, bout 90 degrees and you get my sushi bar, tops not required!!

·
Registered
99 Posts
depends on your age but i have xm radio and i think it is channel 64, backspin, plays nothing but old school rap from when i was younger. rocks. for me add margaritas, pool, bout 90 degrees and you get my sushi bar, tops not required!!
backspin is gone, at least from sirius. that is where it came from. I heard on howard stern however that so many people complained that they are bringing it back.

·
Registered
592 Posts
Backspin was the s***, I was pissed when they cut it awhile back. I don't keep up on to much of the newer rap but I love the older stuff from when I was in school, hope they bring it back soon.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'm not from USA , so i cant listen your radio station...
Im from Europe , in my country radios play only good songs (not dirty , i dont know how to explain that ;D)
Maybe you can write me some oldschool titles , and some current tracks.
Best regards.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts