Discussion Starter #1
Ill post a few more later. ;)
Here is the first place I put it.
[attachment=1278:DSC01774.JPG]

Attachments

·
Administrator
4,264 Posts
mine arrived last night - all the way down in New Zealand........stickin up about to begin !! Thanks Bronson

·
Registered
430 Posts
Mine is on my comp as well, i will post asap. Waiting to get the quad back and my trailer decals from bronson to get them on.

·
Premium Member
1,477 Posts
Mine is on my comp as well, i will post asap. Waiting to get the quad back and my trailer decals from bronson to get them on.
Derik, your trailer stickers went out today. I am apologize for the delay... I left them boxed up and ready to be sent last Thursday, before I left town, but the people in my office would rather stare at it than hand it to the postman when he delivers the mail. You will have them on friday (priority usps).

I can't wait to see them on the trailer!!!

I haven't stuck mine on yet, the weather is warm & dry enough to get them on today!!! so i will have pics tonight...

·
Registered
430 Posts
Awsome, sounds good. I hope to get mine on soon. Still snowy here in NY. IT SUCKS. I think im gonna have a Local shop put on my racing and sponsor decals so ill just have him slap the site one on there too. Can't wait.

·
Registered
430 Posts
Not much, but it is front and center

Attachments

·
Premium Member
625 Posts
i'll be sticking mine on my quad and on my truck as soon as it gets warmer this spring..

they wont stick with this cold weather...already tried with a different set of stickers :p

·
Registered
66 Posts
Got mine 2 day´s ago, thank´s bronson. I will find them a good spot on the quad, now that i have more time with my quad. My girlfriend was complaining about me spending to much time on the internet looking at quad stuff, in the garage pimping my bike, she told me that she wanted me to sell the bike a.s.a.p well,,,,,,, i´m single now.

B)

·
Premium Member
625 Posts
Got mine 2 day´s ago, thank´s bronson. I will find them a good spot on the quad, now that i have more time with my quad. My girlfriend was complaining about me spending to much time on the internet looking at quad stuff, in the garage pimping my bike, she told me that she wanted me to sell the bike a.s.a.p well,,,,,,, i´m single now.

B)
same thing happend to me last year when i got mine :lol:

·
Registered
430 Posts
">

Finally got them on

·
Registered
1,365 Posts

·
Registered
430 Posts
SWEETNESS... i still dont even have mine on the toy hauler yet... :huh: how easy were they to put on and how did you

like the quality?
Super easy. Just get em level stick on and peel away. Looks like some quality stuff.

·
Registered
769 Posts
Still waiting on the sticker for my truck... :( ...Bronson acts like he don't want his sticker to be seen on me truck?[attachment=1367:Addax_Crew_Change.jpg]
Cole that truck is sweet!! don't even need a ramp to load the quad.... :lol:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts