KTM ATV HQ Forums banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well here it is. My new hmf full system tuned on the dyno. Bike is bone stock other than jetted properly and hmf full system. Killer gains across the board. Im impressed. Look at the torque!!! Im pumped. :eek: Stock pipe was uncorked and tuned also. Ended up with 175mj, 45pj, 40lj, 3rd needle clip. Enjoy

·
Premium Member
954 Posts
those numbers make me want to try a sx for the woods with nerrow arms .could the sx be made into a woods bike?hmmm maybe you have somthing there

·
Administrator
4,264 Posts
hey Driver, any chance off a noise test ? is this the quiet core version ? I lose track of whats been tested on which quad :p

that head pipe sure works !!!

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
55whp 38ftlbs. I cant believe this bike only has exhaust. :D

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
Whats the deal at like 5250 RPMs? Every line innersecs... Stock and aftermarket...

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Whats the deal at like 5250 RPMs? Every line innersecs... Stock and aftermarket...
Well there was no gain at 5250 and hp and trq always cross at 5250. I thought you were a smart fella??? LOL

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
I know, I just noticed that on the rest of your graphs. Thats just weird that RIGHT THERE is the ONLY spot were you arent gaining hp or tq. ;)
But other than that its the best pipe fo sho!

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
I just went and looked at the rest of your graphs posted, and this is the only one that has one innsection all the rest have two. It seems so be right at the top of the low end/bottom of mid. Am I making any sence?

·
Registered
769 Posts
Driver lets do a DB check with and without quite core for Kiwi
did you get a graph of your bike and the over powered YFZ450R guys might like to see that if you got it.

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
I wonder how long the transmissions are going to hold up with this kind of power, especially when you add cams and a piston to that.

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
I wonder how long the transmissions are going to hold up with this kind of power, especially when you add cams and a piston to that.
When I talked with Nate Morrellos mom, she said the bottom end is untouched and they never had and issues all winter. I think he know how to ride ;)

·
Super Moderator
1,125 Posts
hey driver, did you get that pipe at the indy show by chance?

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
No he purchased it from HMF

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
No he purchased it from HMF

Exactly. Hmf sponsored me for 09 season. Turned out the pipe worked very well. I couldnt be more happy. Bike is alot faster with the pipe on there.

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Driver,

What end cap was on for the dyno run?
The turn down sir. I think it looks the best and sounds killer to. Believe it or not the tips change the sound a bit.

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
In your opinion, which cap would be best suited for motocross? I have never used anything other then Curtis Sparks. I never thought about changing end cap styles.
The turndown tip is the only one I would run. All will work just fine though. I bet with your builds this pipe would work killer. If you or anyone calls Hmf, ask for Heather and tell here Anthony sent ya. The guy that did the pipe testing. Good luck.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts