KTM ATV HQ Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im raceing gncc with a 450xc what offset wheels front and rear? i know the bolt patten but are they 4+1 on the front? and what about the rear i would like to widen it a bit , i see they have a 3+6 and 4+5 wheel thanks

·
Registered
568 Posts
4-1 in front and rear i am not sure.

·
Premium Member
968 Posts
I would go 4+5 in the rear to keep it narrow.

·
Registered
222 Posts
Looking to buy some hipers and was just wandering if anybody has any suggestions on what place to buy them... I would like to buy the tire's and hiper's all together.. Last two races got flats on my tires, was able to plug the front one, but the second race the plug's did not work... Thanks for any info..

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
Looking to buy some hipers and was just wandering if anybody has any suggestions on what place to buy them... I would like to buy the tire's and hiper's all together.. Last two races got flats on my tires, was able to plug the front one, but the second race the plug's did not work... Thanks for any info..

I have a rear set of single bead lock tech 3 wheels. 8 inch that I am selling

·
Registered
222 Posts
Looking for both front and rear... Would like to go with double in the back...Not really sure about the size.... I do xc racing...

·
Registered
592 Posts
Go with 4+1 fronts, 4+5 rears for XC.
Matt Highlands has the best deal on Hipers, email him directly at [email protected] instead of using the ebay link.
For tires, you're better of buying them separate for the best deal. I'd recommend giving Jim from WKC a call and asking him about a set of GBC X-Rex's for XC (Very, very similar to Razr2's tread pattern if you haven't seen them before and very popular with the GNCC crowd). They should run about $225 for a full set. Tell him JM317 from Quadzone sent you if you endup giving him a call. WKC Powersports 859-263-7158

·
Registered
222 Posts
Go with 4+1 fronts, 4+5 rears for XC.
Matt Highlands has the best deal on Hipers, email him directly at [email protected] instead of using the ebay link.
For tires, you're better of buying them separate for the best deal. I'd recommend giving Jim from WKC a call and asking him about a set of GBC X-Rex's for XC (Very, very similar to Razr2's tread pattern if you haven't seen them before and very popular with the GNCC crowd). They should run about 5 for a full set. Tell him JM317 from Quadzone sent you if you endup giving him a call. WKC Powersports 859-263-7158
Thanks for the info.. I will call him...

·
Registered
222 Posts
Thanks for the info.. I will call him...
Jm317. Just wanted to thank you for the info... Got my hipers today, and also picked my tires up from WKC. Price on the tires must have when up some.. got them for $260.00 still a better price than maxxis razr 2.....

·
Registered
592 Posts
Jm317. Just wanted to thank you for the info... Got my hipers today, and also picked my tires up from WKC. Price on the tires must have when up some.. got them for 0.00 still a better price than maxxis razr 2.....
No problem, I'm all about a good deal myself so I try to pass them on when I find them! You'll be pleased with what you bought, throw up some pics for us! :D

·
Registered
222 Posts
Sure will... gotta get it all together now.. thanks

1 - 12 of 12 Posts