KTM ATV HQ Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey KTM fans:

If you own a 2008-2009 KTM ATV, you definitely need to look into the new Eagle Eye TRUE plug-n-play HID conversion kit!

It utilizes the slim ballast technology and it retails at $149.00 per kit. It comes with everything you need to upgrade your headlamps. Their wiring fits directly into the factory wiring. There is no splicing, cutting, or modifying of any type. Installation time is 15 minutes!

Your headlamps will improve 3-4 times and it only draws 2.9 amps! There is a one year warranty and Eagle Eye Lights has been popular with UTVs for some years now!

You can check the kits out at www.eagleeyelights.com and the part number is HIDKTM Take a look at the comparison images. These kits are perfect and they were definitely needed. If you have a UTV or ATV, they most likely have a true plug-n-play kit for you.

They also have the HID conversion kits for the Rhino, Ranger, RZR, Teryx, and Arctic Cat Prowler that retail at $199.00 per kit! Everything you need to plug them into your vehicles is included!

NOT TO MENTION IT IS THE ONLY KIT AVAILABLE ON THE MARKET FOR THE KTM ATVS!

Definitley the best upgrade available for night riders or racers!!!

·
Premium Member
132 Posts
I put the HID on the 525 HOLY S*^T what a difference. I will get some pics of it tomorrow and post them.

·
Premium Member
132 Posts
Here are some pics of it lit up in the garage. No thats not my Corvette either it they guy that I rent a room from in Cali.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
132 Posts
I am going to be out at Dumont this weekend and I will get some better pics of the HID in action.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Here are some pics of it lit up in the garage. No thats not my Corvette either it they guy that I rent a room from in Cali.
hey was it totally plug n' play like it says? if so this is my next purchase!! stock bulb sucks a big one...

·
Premium Member
132 Posts
Yes it is plug and play. It comes with everything that you need to mount the components under the hood up front. It does make it a little crowded underneath of there though. It took me about 20 minutes to install.

·
Registered
86 Posts
That cool Bronson. I saw it on ebay for 179.00 with free shipping. Times are tough got to save the pennies where i can. Looks like im going to give eagle eye a call

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
That cool Bronson. I saw it on ebay for 179.00 with free shipping. Times are tough got to save the pennies where i can. Looks like im going to give eagle eye a call
CALL (909) 392-0822 IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO PLACE AN ORDER!

=)

·
Premium Member
1,477 Posts
i got my rzr kit installed tonight and it was super easy. it took maybe 10 minutes to install and that included stopping to take pics. i haven't installed my ktm yet because my stock bulb is out and i want to take a before and after pictures to post here with a full review. i expect to have a stock bulb tomorrow so i can get it installed and reviewed asap.

but i was very impressed with the quality of the kit. the connectors, wires and ballasts are all top notch.

I give eagle eyes lights an A+++, you cant even begin to compare there kits to the other junk kits available on ebay, etc...

·
Registered
2 Posts
KTM-parts.com has them for $149.00 -10% login discount
Add this coupon code at checkout for an additional 5% off. JUNK051107-004

Total shipped about $140.00

Let there be light... B)

·
Registered
86 Posts
Just ordered 1 and i mean just ordered 1 lol the wife is sleeping so it was so easy lol cant wait to get it and install it. Now with the weather here i hope ups will deliver it on time.

·
Registered
951 Posts
Ordered mine Thursday, should have it by monday or so. See how it works next weekend at Dumont.

·
Premium Member
132 Posts
I was out at Dumont last weekend. The light works awesome. I think we may be going out there again this weekend before it starts to get schorching hot out there. I will see if I have a picture of it in operation out there. I will try to post it up. If I can find it.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts