KTM ATV HQ Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,477 Posts
venom/kbr ported my ltr head, it was no slouch. i also used there 13.75:1 cp piston...

very nice info, i may have to make a trip out there to see this bad boy run!

i travel to utah quite often for work... i meant to stop by there shop on my last trip but i drank too much the night before at the hotel or port-o-call, i forgot which it was. not even sure how i made it back to my hotel in west jordan...

·
Premium Member
102 Posts
I am going to set up and make this thing a bad boy for sure!
Bronson, get with us next time your in town, we will go shut down the town.

·
Premium Member
1,477 Posts
I am going to set up and make this thing a bad boy for sure!
Bronson, get with us next time your in town, we will go shut down the town.
i will try and get out there sometime in june/july and then again in december/january for some snowboarding. i bring clients, so i have to be careful to bring those dont mind staying out all night... i was there in november fly fishing on the provo with some guys and needless to say for us the fun didnt begin to 10pm each night!

i look forward to good time...

we have a brick plant there in west jordan called interstate brick that we sell a lot of here in dallas/fort worth metroplex area.

i try and make as many excuses as possible to get out there to the plant...

·
Registered
6 Posts
I live just down the street from KBR, and my bro in law used to work at Interstate Brick. small world huh? Every time i drive by KBR i want to stop in, but i never really have the time. maybe they'll be doing the port work on my 525S.

·
Premium Member
1,477 Posts
very small world... i love to bring architects out to the plant throughout the year. we typically do a day at the plant and either fly fish or ski/snowboard the other days!

i have spoken to carl hothan, some may know him as buddah on various forums, about taking some time to ride when i am out there sometime. i just never have been able to make it work out...

·
Registered
6 Posts
Yep, i know Carl, i bought my z400 BBK from him. he's a very nice guy to deal with. I've never gotten a chance to ride with him and Henry, but maybe when you come out we could hook something up! have you ever been to little sahara here in UT?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts