KTM ATV HQ Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok guys, i have a bit of a dilemma(sp?) up till now ive been running an ATV/Dirtbike series(MMRS) that doesnt get much regognition from sponsors, there are 3 races left in the series and im sitting in 3rd, but i can still catch the leaders, there is a race this weekend about 1 hour from my house. BUT, CMRC has a new atv only series, with a pro race skewl on saturday, and a race on sunday, with the rest of our ATV team (another KTM 450 and a sick Apex 100) but it is about 4-4.5 hours away, much more competitive and gets more sponsor recognition. i have a ride to both. there is also an MMRS race the next weekend that i'll have to skip to go camping if i go to CMRC, but there is riding at the camp and a possibility of getting out to my track on the saturday. Damn decisions.

i also have a CMRC title in the Jr. sport class from last year that i want to get back

·
Registered
500 Posts
Go for the one that you can win the championship with. It always looks better on your resume for future sponsors.

·
Premium Member
1,125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i have a decent chance in both series though. but, we decided to do CMRC, then skip next week's race and go to a poker run in Kinmount.

·
Premium Member
630 Posts
Go to either, but go to church on Saturday Night or Sunday Morning you'll be blessed and win either way....thats what I do...and go to win

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.