KTM ATV HQ Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
last night both light burned on me for the 3 time , anyone had this issue? , the main buld used on this atv fit my old 60-70 bombardier snowmobile. Is there a aftermarket , more bright and more durable kit for sale somewhere?
btw i have a 09 450

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hey KTM fans:

If you own a 2008-2009 KTM ATV, you definitely need to look into the new Eagle Eye TRUE plug-n-play HID conversion kit!

It utilizes the slim ballast technology and it retails at $149.00 per kit. It comes with everything you need to upgrade your headlamps. Their wiring fits directly into the factory wiring. There is no splicing, cutting, or modifying of any type. Installation time is 15 minutes!

Your headlamps will improve 3-4 times and it only draws 2.9 amps! There is a one year warranty and Eagle Eye Lights has been popular with UTVs for some years now!

You can check the kits out at www.eagleeyelights.com and the part number is HIDKTM Take a look at the comparison images. These kits are perfect and they were definitely needed. If you have a UTV or ATV, they most likely have a true plug-n-play kit for you.

They also have the HID conversion kits for the Rhino, Ranger, RZR, Teryx, and Arctic Cat Prowler that retail at $199.00 per kit! Everything you need to plug them into your vehicles is included!

NOT TO MENTION IT IS THE ONLY KIT AVAILABLE ON THE MARKET FOR THE KTM ATVS!

Definitley the best upgrade available for night riders or racers!!!

·
Premium Member
789 Posts
Wow thats quite a bit brighter, looks like they only had 1 atv conversion kit but a decent selection of off road lights.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts