Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
KTMATVHQ.COM TURNS 1!!![/b]

A year ago today that KTMATVHQ.com officially went live!!! It seems like an eternity since the idea's conception in early November 2007.

Here are some numbers that we all should be proud of:

1240+ Members

1,790+ Individual Topics

10,800+ Post Replies

346,000+ Page Views

None of these milestones would be possible without each and every member of this community. I want to personally thank each of you for your contributions and continued support. Keep up the good work!!!

So to celebrate KTMATVHQ.com's 1st birthday we are going to be giving away some prizes!!! All you have to do to be eligible for the prize giveaway is simply respond to this post. This post will automatically close after 120 hours (5-days). At that point if you haven’t responded, you snooze you loose! The winner’s will be randomly selected based on their member number assigned to you when you joined.

• 1st Prize – Rocket Ron Racing Basic Re-valve - $400 Value (Winner responsible for shipping shocks to Rocket Ron Racing)
  • 2nd Prize – MOTO HEADZ RACING PORTING - $300 Value (Winner responsible for shipping head to MOTO HEADZ RACING)
  • 3rd Prize – $200 KBR Gift Certificate - $200 Value
  • 4th Prize – KBR SX Dyno Tune - $175 Value (SX owner's ONLY!!! Winner responsible for delivering SX quad to KBR’s shop)
  • 5th Prize – FourWerx Carbon Fiber Rear Heat Shield - $68 Value
  • 6th Prize – KBR Billet Flag Mount - $25 Value
  • 7th Prize – KBR Billet Flag Mount - $25 Value
  • 8th Prize – Rocket Ron Racing 2XL Black Sweat Shirt & Stickers
  • 9th Prize – KTMATVHQ.com T-shirt & Stickers
  • 10th Prize – KTMATVHQ.com T-shirt & Stickers
Since not everyone is interested in all the prizes being offered you may opt out of being considered for specific prizes. For example if you don’t own a SX then you wouldn’t be eligible to win the KBR SX dyno tune. If you don’t want to take your head off or are unable to remove your head, then you wouldn’t be eligible to win the MOTO HEADZ RACING porting.

To show just how simple this is, below is a sample response:

Bronson90 – 1,3,4,6,10

That response would make Bronson90 eligible to win 1st, 3rd, 4th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th & 10th prizes. To be fair each member is only eligible to win 1 prize. If you have any questions or comments, please send me them directly to me as I am trying to keep this post relatively clean.

Good luck and thanks again for helping make KTMATVHQ.com so successful!!

Bronson90

P.S. I don't know about you guys; but I can't think of many sites that give stuff away just as a way to say thanks!!!

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
Wow! I feel like I have been on this site for ever. I swear I am a post whore! Good site GREAT info and not really any one topic gets ignored or unanswered in a mean or offensive way! The sadest part is that since I have parted ways with my LTR and come over to read up on the KTM here, I STILL havent gotten my bike delivered from Virginia yet! I think I could have walked to the East Coast and rode it back since December when it got ordered!

Great site! Im a lifer :p

SO HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Im not picky on numbers. 1~2~3~5~9~10

·
Premium Member
940 Posts
Happy Birthday KTMATVHQ.COM
I really like this forum and looking back i remember the time when i saw Bronson at another forum saying that a ktm atv specific forum should be made. And it was most of his will that got all this to start and we all should thank him in the first place.
And what forums give prizes like this one? :p

About the prize:
Quadevil - 5,6,7,8

·
Administrator
4,264 Posts
holy smoke, i'm in !

kiwi-craig 1,2,3,5,6,7,8,9,10

·
Registered
57 Posts
This has definetly been the best ATV site I've joined so far. Happy Birthday KTMATVHQ.com and thanks.

1,3,5,,8,9,10 will work for me thanks.

Good luck everyone.

·
Premium Member
522 Posts
Have to give Bronson a huge pat on the back for this site. The people are always willing to help and the information gained could not be bought.
Not to mention the friendships that have been made here as well.
Thanks Bronson, your time and effort have not gone un noticed :2thumbsup:

Lost - 1, 3 & 8.

·
Registered
769 Posts
How time flies Happy B-day 1,2,3,5,6,7,8,9, and 10

·
Registered
426 Posts
ScramblerXLE - 1,3,5,9,10

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

·
Registered
112 Posts
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KTMATVHQ!!!!!! bronson you do a awesome job!

nick0 in for 1,2,3,5,6,7,8,9, and 10

·
Premium Member
630 Posts
2,3,5,9,10 and Number 11 (Bronson's 600) :D :D :D

Oh Happy Birthday KTM and thanks for all you do Bronson...you really make it a lot of fun for us "old guys"....keep up the hard work...and take care of my 600...I have to go back to work on urgent call...leaving today or tomorrow...

·
Premium Member
1,183 Posts
Happy Birthday KTMATVHQ.COM~!!!!!!

It has been a pleasure being a part of the site!!! I can only see the site becoming better and better!!!

I'll leave the winnings up to all of the rest of the members, but heck thats alot of goodies up for grabs!!! :D

~Jay @ FourWerx

·
Registered
309 Posts
haaappppy birthdaaayyy (in the words of frosty the snowman) i learned so much in such a short time. keep it up
homdaddy 1.2.3.6.7.8.9.10.

·
Registered
430 Posts
Way to go bronson. Keep up the good work.

·
Registered
316 Posts
I don't need any prizes. but,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HQ. The owner, the mods, and the members deserve a lot of credit for building and running a very nice site.

Best of luck in the future HQ.... I'm sure very cool things are in the pipeline.

:D

·
Registered
222 Posts
Happy Birthday! I'll take 1, 2,3,5,6,7,8,9,10. Thanks Big B

·
Registered
272 Posts
I didn't discover this site until I got my KTM last October but have thoroughly enjoyed my time thus far. I love the layout of the site, the quality of the topics and replies, and communicating with a great group of people from all around the world. Keep up the great work!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KTMATVhq :D

QuadRacer28 - # 1,3,6,7,9,10

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.