KTM ATV HQ Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
630 Posts
Thanks Bronson! Yeah sad to be over here at times, but we have some great planes when I get home! We are afloat and moving the rig to a different area...pretty cool we have a Naval Gun Boat about the size of a Cabin Cruiser covering us and the tow vessels...A happy birthday to me! Maybe I can talk them into firing off a few rounds to celebrate!!!

Thanks Bronson...just don't let anyone know how old I am, then I'll have to start acting my age!!!

·
Registered
253 Posts
half way to the top?

i had to look at your profile lol

·
Super Moderator
1,125 Posts
ive got to get you to talk my dad into riding lol, it seems he has forgotten what fun an ATV is, he said something about stupid bumps and hills, and something else about how pavement is for racing, i told him that he was mixed up, that dirt was for racing, and asphalt was just for getting there

·
Premium Member
630 Posts
ive got to get you to talk my dad into riding lol, it seems he has forgotten what fun an ATV is, he said something about stupid bumps and hills, and something else about how pavement is for racing, i told him that he was mixed up, that dirt was for racing, and asphalt was just for getting there
Yeah get your Dad out with you, me and my son love to get out and Wake Board, Tube, ATV, ride the RZR in the creeks, we even did some Sand Boarding at Kermit on Bottle Cap Hill (still digging sand out of places I never knew about!)...we are more like brothers than father and son...and we love it...
"Growing old is mandatory...Growing up is optional"...don't recall who said that, but he was looking at me when he said it!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts