KTM ATV HQ Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bronson/Kiwi how about a group buy on the Vortex X10 CDI for the KTm Quad...could we swing one from Kiwi and have him ship all at once from Down Under? Quad Devil also could get them for us could he not....I'm in for it let me know....
I see Duncan Racing is a vendor here in the US but they don't even list it yet and they will want FULL price and then some...
Kiwi or QuadDevil can ship them to us as gifts and we won't have to pay any tax...

·
Administrator
4,264 Posts
so what we gonna trade for this service here guys

i should be able to get them at a good price considering how crap our dollar is to the US at the moment

Let me know what ya want And I'll see what i can arrange. i"m in Australia on a regular basis

Kiwi

·
Registered
769 Posts
I'm interested if it happens...

·
Premium Member
1,477 Posts
so what we gonna trade for this service here guys

i should be able to get them at a good price considering how crap our dollar is to the US at the moment

Let me know what ya want And I'll see what i can arrange. i"m in Australia on a regular basis

Kiwi
can you possibly secure some firm pricing for us and we can proceed from there.

I want one no matter what I have to pay! ;)

·
Registered
430 Posts
Im in too. Let me know

·
Premium Member
630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
can you possibly secure some firm pricing for us and we can proceed from there.

I want one no matter what I have to pay! ;)
Me too Bronson I want one no matter what you have to pay...Kiwi put mine on Bronson's account... :lol: :lol:

No seriously I think a group buy from Kiwi would be awesome...Kiwi let us know what you need that we could ship you reasonably? or what else? I don't have anything for a SX...I am sure we can come up with something...

·
Administrator
4,264 Posts
okay, I'll ring Richard and see what 3 XC units would go for, no dealer in NEw Zealand so he' s happy to sell direct.

·
Premium Member
968 Posts
I'd be interested also. I know Baldwin is a dealer but if you can get them right from Vortex that would be cool.

·
Registered
253 Posts
i'd probably be up for one as well

·
Registered
219 Posts
Kiwi, I'm interested in one. Let me know what kind of deal. Thanks

·
Premium Member
132 Posts
Count me in. That would be nice.

·
Administrator
4,264 Posts
guys, things aren't looking to good. Vortex's main HQ and facilities are located in Healesville, Yarra Valley in Victoria Australia, this is the area ravaged by the massive bush fires.....

Anyone doubting how savage these fires are just check these out:

Fire storm......

News images..........

I'll keep you posted once I have details to report

·
Premium Member
630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
guys, things aren't looking to good. Vortex's main HQ and facilities are located in Healesville, Yarra Valley in Victoria Australia, this is the area ravaged by the massive bush fires.....

Fire storm......

News images..........

Kiwi it looks like you are going to have to go in "under fire" and get them out...you'll just have to take one your fellow atv'ers...we got to have the Vortex CDI... :lol: :lol: ...make a sweep through there on the SX in "bank robbing gear" and grab'em on the run...you are surely to get a big tip from us.... :p :lol:

·
Premium Member
630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·

Fire storm......

News images..........

Kiwi those images sure can humble a guy...May God bless all of them over there struggling with their loss...heart breaking...I have worked with Aussies for years they are some of the toughest most resilient people I know...if anyone can beat them fires they can...going to add them to my pray list...

·
Registered
430 Posts
Any update on this yet?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts