KTM ATV HQ Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
789 Posts
atv graphics.org

Well it doesnt look like they have ktm yet, the guy that runs it is over on ltr450hq, cant remember his username off hand, Im thinking it was Al Elks for some reason.

·
Registered
540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ya that was the first place i checked but noticed they didnt have the ktm yet either, maybe ill check over on ltr450hq

·
Premium Member
789 Posts
Maybe talk to these guys: brm offroad ktm
that page has samples, maybe you could get the template from them.

·
Registered
540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ya man, im sponsored by BRM, great company, i was gonna design my own and have them print and put the final touches on it, you got good taste my friend lol oh and btw, i got third the other night in arenacross

·
Registered
880 Posts
Does anybody know where I can find one? I want to make a set of graphics for me ASAP. Thanks

PJ at Skorbordz can make any graphics you design.
skorbordz.com or 1-800-352-5525 ext 10
Bill

Attachments

·
Registered
134 Posts
PJ at Skorbordz can make any graphics you design.
skorbordz.com or 1-800-352-5525 ext 10
Bill

AWESOME Graphix Bill.....

Thanks for including me on your new monster build!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Have something totally unique and totally custom. shoot me a pm or email. [email protected] I'll shoot you a online catalog. Just wait till everyone sees what Jay and I have up our sleeves... I can guarantee my artwork will blow PG and others out of the water...

·
Premium Member
789 Posts
Can't wait Ross!!! Clutch Ind. is doing some killer things!! Keep your eyes peeled boys!

Jay
Well in that case be sure to let us know asap when knew product is available. :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts