KTM ATV HQ Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am after another set of race graphics. I have a set of PG http://www.powersportgrafx.com/store/index...page=detail.364 at the moment for the rear plate, rear guards & cowl.
They don't have a template for the SX cowl & don't think they are going to do one.
Can anyone give me a link to a company that does have some graphics for the SX.

·
Premium Member
1,183 Posts
I could make a up a template for you if you'd like. I'd have to wait about a week and a half though until i get my SX to go off of.

Jay

·
Registered
49 Posts
The PG backgrounds will fit on the SX hood. I have them on mine. Look awesome!!

·
Premium Member
522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sounds like a plan Jay.

Chadhix - can you put a picture up for me. I have the PG on my standard hood, but it didn't measure right on the SX hood.

·
Premium Member
1,183 Posts
Now what kind of style are you going for so I can go from there. Also, do you have connections with this "PG" company? I could just send them the template since I do not do graphic stuff, or I could try and talk to a company that i've worked with and try to get something going there.

Thanks, Jay

·
Registered
114 Posts
TRY BRMOFFROAD.COM they did my numbers and have the cutouts for almost the every part of the bike. You can make your own graffics and send them the file and they will put it on whatever background you want. we are in the procces of making a team graffic for our riders and they will print it for any bike cor combo we want. they are great people to work with very easy to talk to.
they have a pic of my quad and numbers under the ktm section #708

·
Premium Member
522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Jay, I was after the same design as the rest of my graphics, but the background to infill between the raised section on the SX cowl.
I don't have any ties with PG, but if you call & speak to Matt Myers I am sure he would be able to cut a deal for the template.

Something like this.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts