KTM ATV HQ Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
by a yfz450 four times in a row in a bout a two to three hundred yard race. 3 of my starts sucked, i tried first and second but my best showing was a good second gear start and he barely got me. he talked a lot of crap then i put a buddy of mine on it whose about 45 lbs lighter than me and he lost the first race then smoked him the second. i kept bringing the front end up on my take offs. i actuall hit his rear wheel one time when it came down. this guy was probably 45 lbs lighter than me. this was at rocky ridge. also the highlight of the place was the drag strip as far as im concerned.Bronson we may need to talk about that 540 kit and cam. it was embarassing how he beat me. of course he said the only thing he had on his was a slipon pipe. maybe maybe not. i dont know

·
Premium Member
940 Posts
Of course he said the only thing he had on his was a slipon pipe. maybe maybe not. i dont know
Well the weight matters but i don't think that that YFZ only had pipe

You can see here a stock five twenty five like yours beating a modified YFZ every time. In takeoffs they are side by side but once the 525 goes into 4th, 5th, byee
Here

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.