KTM ATV HQ Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just getting everything loaded up to head out to River Ranch. First round of the GNCC. Looking forward to a great weekend. I will let you let you know how it goes.

·
Registered
222 Posts
Good Luck... What class are you running.. So we can keep tabs on the live report...

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Just got back and boy what a day. Weather was beutiful and the course was hell. Ended up with a 10th place finish out of 26 in my class. Headed to round 2 next weekend.

·
Registered
222 Posts
What class did you run jestr73 I don't see a vet C 35+

·
Premium Member
37 Posts
Congrats to KTM / Tim Farr's team of Angel Atwell (A.M. overall), Josh Kirkland (XC2 Winner) and McGill in third. Also to KTM support rider David Crane (2nd XC2).

Great weekend for KTM.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Congrats to Tim Farr's team of Angel Atwell (A.M. overall), Josh Kirkland (XC2 Winner) and McGill in third. Also to KTM support rider David Crane (2nd XC2).

Great weekend for KTM.
Looking foward to the first MX... hopefully KTM will have another great debut!

·
Registered
222 Posts
I lost ya on the Vet part.. I see the 36+C class. Cool.. Now do you do all the series with GNCC.. or just a few of them...

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Big B, I would love to do all of them but its just not possible. I was going to do round two this weekend but cant make it.

·
Registered
222 Posts
Big B, I would love to do all of them but its just not possible. I was going to do round two this weekend but cant make it.
Well that sucks... I wanted to do them this year but the no job thing killed it... So I'm hoping I can do at least the korhs. series...

·
Registered
222 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
Thanks, ive never raced anywhere but Florida. Its going to be interesting.

Not Bad... You picked up a position on this race... Keep it up..

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks B, it was a fun race. Might have to try and hit round 3 now. This is getting to be to much fun.

·
Registered
222 Posts
Thanks B, it was a fun race. Might have to try and hit round 3 now. This is getting to be to much fun.
Heck ya.. I wish I could do it.. Just can't afford it.. Plus the wife is due soon. So it would not be good not being there for the delivery. Keep up the good work..

·
Premium Member
954 Posts
Congrats to KTM / Tim Farr's team of Angel Atwell (A.M. overall), Josh Kirkland (XC2 Winner) and McGill in third. Also to KTM support rider David Crane (2nd XC2).

Great weekend for KTM.

i might add david is on rocketronracing shocks GAME ON

1 - 19 of 19 Posts