KTM ATV HQ Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
interesting; the new QUAD April mag says the 09 KTM 450SX as being the best race ready mx for 2009...

·
Premium Member
1,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Uh ohhh... time to ditch the 500R Chad and get a 505SX-R!!!! :) I know you know what I mean!!!!

Jay

·
Registered
134 Posts
Uh ohhh... time to ditch the 500R Chad and get a 505SX-R!!!! :) I know you know what I mean!!!!

Jay
AHHH HAAAAA... that was funny Jay...

sitting at 67 now- somehow, I doubt KTM will get where my 500R is at anytime soon....

hehe...

wanta bet how long it takes before ppl posts 65+ on KTMs?

·
Premium Member
1,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yea i know man, you've got an extremely stout machine there. I've heard word of the factory KTM supermoto 450 SXF bikes making 70 + .....hehe... That is just INSANE!

·
Registered
134 Posts
i believe that! getting two wheelers to put down power is easier than putting down the power on a four wheeler- no doubt...

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
I was there in person. Wimmer is insanely fast. I cant believe how much faster he was than everyone else. The only other rider out there that looked as fast was natalie. He pressured and pushed forward the whole race.

·
Registered
500 Posts
I was there in person. Wimmer is insanely fast. I cant believe how much faster he was than everyone else. The only other rider out there that looked as fast was natalie. He pressured and pushed forward the whole race.
Ya man! I knew Wimmer was going to be in his own zip code again this year if he got cleared of traffic. He was amazing to watch last year also on both dates at GH. On the other hand If Natalie ever gets a decent start he will be tough to beat. Again this year he came from the back of the pack and made it to the front pack then ran out of time and laps, Then on the second moto he was coming strong before his left front tire went flat. The pro's definately put on a show there at GH that's for sure.

Brian

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
I think Natalie will be giving Wimmer a run for his money if he can keep his machine and himself up to par...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts