KTM ATV HQ Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
630 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ice Cream is expensive!!! Kids love the trucks though you gotta watch or they'll run off chasing it down...Never did get a Sand Massage couldn't afford it after buying Ice Cream....Presidents Day Weekend a small crowd showed up...Jake flying his kite or is he? I think he could care less...and finally the ole Train that runs every 20 minutes can't forget about it, you have to run the generator all night to drown it out and the all nighters that ride...can't wait to get back!!!! Pic's of Olds Hill from Wash 3 on the bottom...
[attachment=1025:November2005_047.jpg][attachment=1026:November2005_048.jpg]
[attachment=1027:November2005_071.jpg][attachment=1028:November2005_088.jpg]
[attachment=1029:November2005_089.jpg][attachment=1030:IMG_3490.JPG]
[attachment=1031:IMG_3491.JPG]

Attachments

·
Registered
195 Posts
I was there that weekend...over on Gecko though...

View from our camp at Roadrunner...empty...

View off Osborne at sunrise...

Sunrise hits...

Hard to believe it's been that long...SSSS is next weekend and thats when we pick up our season passes...we will be out there for Columbus Day weekend before the crowds...can't wait...

Attachments

·
Registered
66 Posts
If i would make a trip down there from Iceland, is there anyway that i could rent i quad to have some fun??? Look´s nice

·
Premium Member
630 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
If i would make a trip down there from Iceland, is there anyway that i could rent i quad to have some fun??? Look´s nice
Eyvi they have a Sand Spa Massage and you're asking if they rent Quads? You can rent anything there from Quads, to Sand Buggies, to Rhinos, and a Fifth Wheel parked and ready for you...I posted the info somewhere here...let us know when you are coming out...we might have to setup a snow machine for you if you get homesick...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts