KTM ATV HQ Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
568 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i might have for sale some suspension here soon. what will be for sale will be:

fox dcs front suspension for sx a-arms- they were just serviced about 3 hours of use ago

stock sx front a-arms 50inch width

stock wp rear shock

i will know in a few days if i will getting a new setup, i have to check with my finances. i get paid on friday, so i should know then. again if i get a new setup these will be for sale. pm me if interested or post some asking offers.friday i should know. thanks-jake

·
Registered
568 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
850 front foxes
400 a-arms minus brake lines and upper heim joins for the castor. you should be able to use the ones off the xc arms.

i would take paypal or in person only payments, and no international shipping, maybe canada.

·
Registered
45 Posts
I might be interested in the a-arms if you would be willing to ship to Canada near Vancouver BC.
are they in good shape?no dents?

·
Registered
568 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I might be interested in the a-arms if you would be willing to ship to Canada near Vancouver BC.
are they in good shape?no dents?
no dents, they are in 95% great shape. the paint in the front is a little scratched, nothing major at all just from roost. i put armorall on them after i wash it and they look brand new. are they going on a xc model? would you be able to pay through paypal?

·
Registered
568 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
hopefully pep

·
Registered
45 Posts
yes, they would be going on my xc525
I currently don't have a PayPal account but my friend does so I could use it for the a-arms .
Just wondering if the longer tierods will be included and also will my brakelines be long enough for the sx arms?
When will you be taking them off your quad. I'm just wondering because the next race series is starting April 25 and I would like to install earlier to do some set up and testing.
Did that price include shipping or not? If not do you have an idea how much shipping would cost?I have had good luck in the past with UPS,thanks .

·
Registered
568 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I currently don't have a PayPal account but my friend does so I could use it for the a-arms .
Just wondering if the longer tierods will be included and also will my brakelines be long enough for the sx arms?
When will you be taking them off your quad. I'm just wondering because the next race series is starting April 25 and I would like to install earlier to do some set up and testing.
Did that price include shipping or not? If not do you have an idea how much shipping would cost?I have had good luck in the past with UPS,thanks .
the tie-rods would be included, but the brake lines are not. the price is without shipping. i will know this saturday evening. i will update if i am selling or not.

·
Registered
568 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

·
Registered
568 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
So you have a ktm and the paint is scratched from a liltlie roost? If you got a ktm you should be first off the line everytime. lol

that's easily explainable i race and ride with other ktms duh!

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
Jake you bastard! I know EXACTLY what you are doing... I will keep my mouth shut for you though ;)

·
Registered
568 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
When I was at milestone, a guy had PEP laeger suspension on his KTM and he was flying!!!!
That was Jason fife. He races itp pro

·
Registered
880 Posts
The brake lines will work you have to move the tee 1" forward and it will work fine
Bill

1 - 20 of 30 Posts