KTM ATV HQ Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Brand new never worn. Size 11us. In need of money to fix my bike so letting these go for a killer price. These boots are amazing if youve never worn them your missing out. Fit and feel is top notch. Besides the new sg12s these are the boots to have. $250 shipped and they are yours. Trust me you wont find a better deal. Used ones go for that on ebay.

[email protected] is my paypal. Please include paypal fee. Every dollar helps these days.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Brand new never worn. Size 11us. In need of money to fix my bike so letting these go for a killer price. These boots are amazing if youve never worn them your missing out. Fit and feel is top notch. Besides the new sg12s these are the boots to have. 0 shipped and they are yours. Trust me you wont find a better deal. Used ones go for that on ebay.

[email protected] is my paypal. Please include paypal fee. Every dollar helps these days.

I'd love to get those. If they're still around when I get the cash, I'll hit you up. I can vouch for the quality of these and for a killer deal.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts