KTM ATV HQ Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If any one is interested. You can mod the clutch so you dont have to pull it in to start the quad. I have done it just by splicing the wires together, I also confirmed with one of the GNCC KTM mechanics. Works really well for a rekluse.

·
Registered
3 Posts
If any one is interested. You can mod the clutch so you dont have to pull it in to start the quad. I have done it just by splicing the wires together, I also confirmed with one of the GNCC KTM mechanics. Works really well for a rekluse.
I am interested...how?

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I am interested...how?
You just have to join the two wires that come out of the clutch. I did mine down below where they plug in on the wireing harness.

·
Premium Member
968 Posts
I'm glad someone figured this out, I've been wanting to get rid of that part of the starting procedure.

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm glad someone figured this out, I've been wanting to get rid of that part of the starting procedure.
I hear ya. I was hell bound to find some how to do it when i got my rekluse put it. getting off the line is sweet now.

Patrick, I got the suff today. Thanks for your prompt service.

·
Registered
112 Posts
found this out during the race sat. lucky some guy standing buy with knife to jump spark between plugs that broke from clutch. now going to splice like stated above.

·
Registered
23 Posts
you can also turn off the reverse rev limiter by cutting the yellow-green wire at the cdi box, and by cutting it there the light will still work.
just follow the wire to the box.

·
Registered
72 Posts
That very idea popped into my head last night. great that it works its definately aggravating when your stuck in the mud ie. (not on the quad)

I have to say though that this weekend i got my first ever holeshot. I held the clutch in the last 10 secs, it started, and I rolled out. It was so nice being the first man into the woods. :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts