KTM ATV HQ Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had my 525 for a couple months now,and now that it's so hot and dry in the southeast where I ride I'm having problems with severe bogging while ripping through the gears wide open. I don't think it's a jetting issue. Some guy was telling me to get a fuel screw adjustment tool and adjust that. Any of you guys had this problem?

·
Registered
253 Posts
i had the same problem it would cut out going anywhere past half throttle, found out it was soo hot it was boiling my gas

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i had the same problem it would cut out going anywhere past half throttle, found out it was soo hot it was boiling my gas

was there a fix for the problem, or just let it cool and keep going? I've heard a little about some new stuff that goes in the radiator, some guys swear buy it. Liquid Ice or somthing any help would make me feel better.

·
Premium Member
968 Posts
Put heat tile on the bottom of your gas tank. I just ran a 2 hour harescrambles with no problems.

·
Registered
253 Posts
i havent fixed it yet, but im thinking i have some air pockets in my radiator. im probably going to flush it out and add some evans coolant. cause i know that my overflow doesnt have any coolant in it

1 - 5 of 5 Posts