KTM ATV HQ Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
might look dumb but . . . how do you reach your fuel screw on the carb . . it right under it , special tool? or is it possible to do it with other tool?

·
Registered
579 Posts
might look dumb but . . . how do you reach your fuel screw on the carb . . it right under it , special tool? or is it possible to do it with other tool?
Replace it with a aftermarket one.

·
Registered
650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Replace it with a aftermarket one.

i might do that but , the special tool don't not require to remove the carb from the engine i assume ?

·
Premium Member
754 Posts
Check out the easy adjust fuel screw in the Ktm power parts catalog. Definately one of the nicest that I've seen. Easy to get a hold of, and has an xtra o-ring so it will resist vibrating out like many others will.

·
Registered
650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Check out the easy adjust fuel screw in the Ktm power parts catalog. Definately one of the nicest that I've seen. Easy to get a hold of, and has an xtra o-ring so it will resist vibrating out like many others will.

i think i know what your talking about

but still , with the ktm fuel ajustment tool . . . do i need to remove the carb to adjust . . cause the tool doesnt look like it's going 90 degre to get the fuel screw

·
Registered
1 Posts
R&D makes a flex one that you can reach easily with out the possibility of burning yourself on the pipe......they way it they got it mounted its virtually impossible to back out

1 - 7 of 7 Posts