KTM ATV HQ Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
PRICE DROPPED TO $6500 FOR A VERY LIMITED TIME FRAME!!!

I FOUND A QUAD THAT IS VERY CLOSE TO WHAT I'M LOOKING FOR AND I NEED TO MOVE MINE BEFORE I SCOOP IT UP! AS YOU ALL KNOW, THAT'S WHAT A STOCKER GOES FOR ALONE!

May be willing to trade or trade + cash on your end depending on what you've got. Lowballers will be ignored, I'll be losing enough money on this as is.

Low hours, never crashed or flipped, garage kept when not in use, very well maintained, and only the best chemicals have been used since purchase (Motorex ATV Quad Racing fully synthetic oil, Motul brake fluid, Motorex chain clean and fully synthetic chain lube, PJ1 air filter oil, etc.)

MX/SX ready and even at 50 inches, it goes through trails just fine and only needs a different tire setup to compete in woods races. This quad gets tons of attention wherever I go with it and tons of compliments and will make someone very happy, I just want to try my luck with something else.

Will also come with another full set of white plastics w/ black removable fenders, stock a-arms, axle, headlights, and other odds and ends pieces that have been upgraded.

Over $13,000 invested between the bike and after-market parts. And that's not including the time and labor costs put into installing the parts. Someone can make a good bit of money back by selling leftover parts if they wanted to as well.

I'm a member of a ton of forums and don't remember to check all of them every day, so if you may be interested, please e-mail me at [email protected]

THE ONLY REASON FOR THIS LOW OF A PRICE IS BECAUSE I NEED TO MOVE IT FAST BEFORE THIS QUAD I'M LOOKING AT GETS SCOOPED UP BY SOMEONE ELSE!

HELP A BROTHER OUT!!!

Thanks for looking!
-Ben

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Come on boys and girls....someone buy this thing!

I finally had enough of my boss's bullshit this morning and told him to shove it up his scrawny ass. I was hoping to have a job before leaving that shit hole, but I'm not going to be treated like a dumb ass.

So, to make a long story short, I need this thing gone before I run out of money.

Tell anybody you guys know who might be interested in buying a quad about this thing.

Thanks guys!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts