KTM ATV HQ Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
$7,500 TAKES IT!

May be willing to trade or trade + cash on your end depending on what you've got. Lowballers will be ignored, I'll be losing enough money on this as is.

Low hours, never crashed or flipped, garage kept when not in use, very well maintained, and only the best chemicals have been used since purchase (Motorex ATV Quad Racing fully synthetic oil, Motul brake fluid, Motorex chain clean and fully synthetic chain lube, PJ1 air filter oil, etc.)

MX/SX ready and even at 50 inches, it goes through trails just fine and only needs a different tire setup to compete in woods races. This quad gets tons of attention wherever I go with it and tons of compliments and will make someone very happy, I just want to try my luck with something else.

Will also come with another full set of white plastics w/ black removable fenders, stock a-arms, axle, headlights, and other odds and ends pieces that have been upgraded.

Over $13,000 invested between the bike and after-market parts. And that's not including the time and labor costs put into installing the parts. Someone can make a good bit of money back by selling leftover parts if they wanted to as well.

Mods list:
-Houser Racing reg. travel +2-1/4" gloss black a-arms
-Lonestar Racing Axcalibar adjustable 1.5"-4.5" axle
-Streamline +2" steel braided front brake lines
-Galfer rear steel braided brake lines
-Pro Armor black Fat Peg nerf bars
-Pro Armor black Bullhorn front bumper
-Pro Armor Pro Race rear grab bar
-Pro Armor full chassis skid plate
-Pro Armor swingarm skid plate
-Fasst Co. 15 degree Woods SS Flexx bars w/ damper crossbars
-BRP Flexx bar handguard mounts
-Cycra Probend racer pack
-Allrite anti-vibe gel grips
-Maxxis Razr Cross 19x6x10 front tires
-Maxxis Razr iMX 18x10x9 rear tires
-Motoworks FMI
-Motoworks SR4 Carbon full exhaust
-Gunnar tether killswitch
-Maier one piece rear plastics
-Lonestar Racing parking brake block off plate
-OEM white hood
-Turner gas cap vent tube

I'm a member of a ton of forums and don't remember to check all of them every day, so if you may be interested, please e-mail me at [email protected]

Thanks for looking!
-Ben

·
Registered
500 Posts
That is one good looking quad Ben! Good luck!

s/f
Brian

·
Super Moderator
1,125 Posts
the XC cant be converted, you can do everything but rear shock and motor because the rear shock would have airbox clearance issues(bigger airbox on SX) and the motor mounta are in different spots

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
the XC cant be converted, you can do everything but rear shock and motor because the rear shock would have airbox clearance issues(bigger airbox on SX) and the motor mounta are in different spots
Well, I didn't mean completely. Just enough to use it in MX/SX races (a-arms, etc)

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Come on guys, someone trade me for their KTM 450 or 525. That way I'll have our current 525 set up for woods and another KTM set up for MX/SX.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts