KTM ATV HQ Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Portugal.
I am really surprise because in France the 505 SX is available since beginning of september and 450 second part of september ...

Maybe in spain ... if it is not too far for you ....

Are they street legal in Portugal ... it could be the or a reason for the waiting time ...

For people who doesn't speak or read french ... Micka is an another french guy ... :D
Micka is Moderator for one of the best french ATV forum LMDQ (Le Monde du Quad in french or ATV World Forum in english ...)

He is waiting for his one ... delivery is planned for December ...

·
Premium Member
940 Posts
I am really surprise because in France the 505 SX is available since beginning of september and 450 second part of september ...

Maybe in spain ... if it is not too far for you ....

Are they street legal in Portugal ... it could be the or a reason for the waiting time ...

For people who doesn't speak or read french ... Micka is an another french guy ... :D
Micka is Moderator for one of the best french ATV forum LMDQ (Le Monde du Quad in french or ATV World Forum in english ...)

He is waiting for his one ... delivery is planned for December ...

We don't know nothing here yet. KTM in Portugal is represented by an Importer :rolleyes: (the last Country in Europe to not have KTM representing itself) but it's gonna change soon. Maybe it's because of that that is delayed.

The XC is street legal. Is the SX street legal in France?
I talked with Alsom Racing Team in Germany and they said it's not street legal and are still trying to get COC (certificate of conformity) papers for it...

Thanks for the French Forum, will check it ;)

·
Registered
68 Posts
Officially the XC is not street legal but some company specialized in COD are working on it. (Dresel …)

It is just a question of time and market

If you want to improve your French :D , you can access to Le Monde Du Quad forum

http://www.forum-lemondeduquad.com/
Stock they arent street legal but my dealer is working something out trough someone in germany who takes care of papers and stuff dont know precise how it works but they get the job done ;)

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.